ROM Hack RELEASE My Hero Academia - One's Justice - English/Multi-Language Translation Patch

untoldzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hellow guys, i'm trying to take this out, but seems that i've a strange issue with the tool.

when i drag or i just to open the "heroscript.bat" it says "python not installed" .... lel cuz it's installed ofc (version 2.15.7) , anything i can do for traslate this game alone, since u asked to not upload the "patched version" so i have no idea how to go on :/

edit: ok i was able to "run it" but it says it wont work on SX os 1.9...well damn.

Last edited by untoldzero,

lucaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hellow guys, i'm trying to take this out, but seems that i've a strange issue with the tool.

when i drag or i just to open the "heroscript.bat" it says "python not installed" .... lel cuz it's installed ofc (version 2.15.7) , anything i can do for traslate this game alone, since u asked to not upload the "patched version" so i have no idea how to go on :/

edit: ok i was able to "run it" but it says it wont work on SX os 1.9...well damn.
Use SX OS 1.7 or wait for an update (SciresM has improved the compatibility of the layeredFS module with the firmware 6.0, so i'm sure a new version will be released soon).

Reactions: RY0M43CH1Z3N

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Just use ReiNX.

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The latest version doesn't repack for me. I used 1.6 before and that worked great, but with 1.8 I'm left with the hero_temp folder that is almost 10GB, I don't get any errors it just closes the window.
Whereas before I get a pak file that's 165mb and had the plus ultra message whenever it was complete.

hotdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same thing is happening to me using 1.8 on Windows 10 x64 Python 3.5.2. Tried again using Python 2.7.12 and the same result.
It exits after "Extracting game files..." with the title being "0.9.0 - Y: unreal_tournament_4.bms . HeroGame-Switch.pak"

The MD5 of my XCI is d761190dbebc3c3e8b199b06d99f54e8

Last edited by hotdog,

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry, i deleted a bracket accidentally in the last update, here the fixed version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfupjnstxeluo8g/mhaoj_translation_patch.zip?dl=1
P.S. The op post will be updated soon too.

Cheers for such a quick fix. Now it works brilliantly.
Do I still need the old "HeroGame-Switch_1_P.pak" file? Because I get a much smaller "HeroGame-Switch_0_P.pak" file from this version, should I just delete the old file now?

Thanks for all the effort, great work :)

Reactions: xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

lucaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Cheers for such a quick fix. Now it works brilliantly.
Do I still need the old "HeroGame-Switch_1_P.pak" file? Because I get a much smaller "HeroGame-Switch_0_P.pak" file from this version, should I just delete the old file now?

Thanks for all the effort, great work :)
The pak is smaller because it is compressed, so yes, delete the old pak.
If you have an updated version of the game, the patch will overwrite the update files, so, if you care about it, you can drag the base game and the nsp update together over the patcher and you'll get a pak containing both the translated files and the update (in the last update they have translated more text and the frame rate is better).

Retroarcade2003

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i tried to create a patch with the script with the 1.0.2 update but when it asks the titlekey says: "Something went wong" press any key ecc. I tested the titlekey with hactool and it's correct... How can i fix it? Thanks in advance

lucaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i tried to create a patch with the script with the 1.0.2 update but when it asks the titlekey says: "Something went wong" press any key ecc. I tested the titlekey with hactool and it's correct... How can i fix it? Thanks in advance
You have to drag over the patcher both the nsp update and the full game at the same time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol