Hacking My Hacked Switch isnt turning on

netpano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically i put linux on my switch, i deleted the orignal switch files because i was internet banned and wanted to get linux on it,

when i was in hekate, i turned on autorcm, and forgot to turn it off after installing ubuntu,,,,,

and now not even tergrarcm picks it up, doesnt matter how long i hold on the power button, it does not turn on

please help:cry:

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Agree with all other comments about charging the console.

If the console was on 20% when you started messing around, the chances are that it is fully drained. Sometimes it takes a while before it'll do anything again, usually until you've had it hooked up to the official charger for a couple hours.

Once you've had it on charge for some time try RCM/ the jig again. Would highly recommend before you start taking out bits of your switch unnecessarily

xkoeckiiej

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So basically i put linux on my switch, i deleted the orignal switch files because i was internet banned and wanted to get linux on it,

when i was in hekate, i turned on autorcm, and forgot to turn it off after installing ubuntu,,,,,

and now not even tergrarcm picks it up, doesnt matter how long i hold on the power button, it does not turn on

please help:cry:

" i deleted the orignal switch files "
Which files are those exactly?
Even reading this whole thread its still not clear

Reactions: MikeyTaylorGaming

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Meds time!