Hacking My Hacked Switch isnt turning on

netpano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically i put linux on my switch, i deleted the orignal switch files because i was internet banned and wanted to get linux on it,

when i was in hekate, i turned on autorcm, and forgot to turn it off after installing ubuntu,,,,,

and now not even tergrarcm picks it up, doesnt matter how long i hold on the power button, it does not turn on

please help:cry:

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically i put linux on my switch, i deleted the orignal switch files because i was internet banned and wanted to get linux on it,

when i was in hekate, i turned on autorcm, and forgot to turn it off after installing ubuntu,,,,,

and now not even tergrarcm picks it up, doesnt matter how long i hold on the power button, it does not turn on

Maybe it is not in autorcm mode

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

What original Switch files are you referring to?

netpano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean the system NAND? If so, then you will need to recover from a previously made backup + your console's keys.
i litterally only started doing this a few days ago, i completely forgot to do that
Post automatically merged:

I wonder what you meant by system files? you deleted your sysnand?
i cant boot the normal switch system from hekate or just by turning it on

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i litterally only started doing this a few days ago, i completely forgot to do that
That must be why your Switch isn't working.

You should always make a backup before doing any permanent modifications. If you don't then you're shit out of luck.

Reactions: impeeza

netpano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why would you do this when linux is run from the sdcard, so you've completely wiped the sysnand, or do you mean you wiped the sdcard with emunand on it.
look i didnt wipe it myself, hekate must have done it automatically or something

this is the video i watched

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
look i didnt wipe it myself, hekate must have done it automatically or something

this is the video i watched

Don't refer to video guides FYI as overtime they become outdated, especially ones that require performing critical modifications.

Reactions: sudeki300

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Spot the difference, Deal or no deal, can't remember the others lol