My games start to load, then stop loading

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by KiwiToast, Oct 13, 2008.

Oct 13, 2008
  1. KiwiToast
    OP

Newcomer KiwiToast Newbie

Canada
    I have a 2gb micro sd(Kingston) that I use to put the games on. Before it was working but then for some reason it stopped.

When it shows loading on the top screen, it freezes up

Help?

Oh yeah, if it makes much of a difference, I used the reader that comes with the dstt.
    Also, I was playing around with it, I put the micro sd in the adapter and put it in my camera and took like, 2 pictures >_>

2. Count Duckula

Member Count Duckula .

Australia
    Back up your .sav files from the microSD, format the card (FAT or FAT16, not FAT32) in windows and copy the files back over.

3. Hehe Moo

Member Hehe Moo Moo?

Australia
    Do the above... except reformat to FAT32. I don't know why you wouldn't use FAT32. As for FAT and FAT16, they're the same thing. If you don't get it.. I'll retype it in my own words. =]

1. Copy and paste everything on your microSD card and put it into a folder on your desktop.
    2. Right-click the microSD card (it should be called Removable Disk) and click on "Format..."
    3. Tick the box for Quick Format, and also change the setting to FAT32 if it is not already on FAT32.
    4. Click OK and away it goes. Deletes everything on your microSD and cleans it up nicely.
    5. When its done, (it'll only be 2 seconds max.) copy and paste everything that you copied onto your desktop, back onto your microSD card.
    6. Click Safely Remove Hardware in the bottom right corner and click on your microSD card drive.
    7. Remove your card from the computer and try it on your DS.
    8. If it still doesn't work, repost what happened, etc. [​IMG]

Good luck with that. [​IMG]

4. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    Yes to the above.. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5. double_vision

Member double_vision GBAtemp Regular

United States
    it fat32... not fat32 not fat or fat13