My game wont load after i download them

nstyanerysm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded a bunch of games on the YAWMM thing and everytime i go on it it just doesnt load, it just takes me back to the homescreen. any suggestions on what to do?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You do know it's a wad installer, not a downloader? You must provide the wads on your sd card for installation and if you have a game in the correct region it will show on your menu once you install it and reboot.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then something is wrong with your game and/or the conversion process.

Never used crap so no idea what the process is I'm afraid but check your wbfs games are good dumps, even try one from another source and check any updates for crap (which I will assume there none).

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
How come?

redirecting the rules of the official site:

1719872181404.png

nstyanerysm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, i put them into my wad file, open home brew channel then YAWMM, i download the WAD, go to my homescreen, shows the games title and everything, press play, and then it just takes me back to the home menu

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
yes, i put them into my wad file, open home brew channel then YAWMM, i download the WAD, go to my homescreen, shows the games title and everything, press play, and then it just takes me back to the home menu

Your WBFS file wouldn't work by simply converting a WBFS file to a WAD. Those are two completely different files for separate purpouses.

WAD files are files that are data required for installing Wii channels (not complete game backups, but Virtual Consoles and other WiiWare titles are exclusively WADs), system menus, or firmware updates. WBFS is mostly just a backup disk and such that would require the use of something like USBLoader to boot into. However, when redirecting said games to the actual Wii menu, that I don't know how to do.

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
so then how do i add games to my home menu then? i did it for a couple other games and they worked.
Like I said, I don't know how to help with that in terms of redirecting WBFS to the homescreen. However, if you have WADs of Virtual Console/Wiiware, then you'd just install it through YAWM
Post automatically merged:

Or you can use https://wii.hacks.guide/wiigsc.html

Reactions: jeannotte

nstyanerysm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry i didnt see it, ill try it out right now

it didnt work and just gave me errors the entire time, Sorry i didnt respond when i should, i was playing StarCraft lol

please i need help. i have no idea what to do. that link didnt really help. please!

Last edited by nstyanerysm,
  • Love
Reactions: DragonMals

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MikeFoxtrot @ MikeFoxtrot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w75MAwDO5M