Apple My Game! Hard Hats

Kyuzumaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
videoend.png

Hey Tempers! This is my new iphone game. Just trying to get the word out and hopefully pick up a few good reviews! If anyones interested in doing a review please drop me a pm
biggrin.gif

Gameplay:
You take control of a wrecking ball to take out all the mad orbs that have overrun the construction yard. You control the wrecking ball with an elastic string. The string can break so you have to be careful! Smooth movements are key to getting high scores. Powerups are unlocked after attaining certain ranks. Reaching the ultimate rank takes powerups and skill but it is possible
nayps3.gif

Game runs on
  • iPhone 3/4
  • iPod Touch
  • iPad
itunes store link
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hard-hats/id408887312?mt=8

CODEMad orbs have taken control of your construction yard. We dunno their plan, or what they want.
All we know, is that you’re the best there is with a wreckin’ ball. Smash ‘em all! Fast!

Collect hats from the fallen and trade them in the workshop to power up your wrecking ball.
Unlock power-ups as you climb the ranks but remember, getting a high rank ain’t no picnic!!
Unlock the ultimate powerups to achieve mammoth scores! Your best five wreckin’ scores are
found in the highscore depot, make ‘em somethin’ to be proud of!

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looking at the video. Not having played the game:
-The.. Enemies? They should have some kind of animation...
-I was going to download it.. till I saw it was 0.79... Sorry, I don't think it's worth it. (and I'm also a pirate, to be honest)
In all honesty, I don't think this game will sell well
frown.gif

If you'd make it free, it'd be downloaded a lot more. Weren't there ads for apps anyway? That gives you revenue, right? Sorry, I haven't made an app myself I'm not too sure.

On the other hand, it DOES look kinda fun. You have to look into the enemies though.

Good luck
wink.gif

Kyuzumaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are animated! They blink, we tried movement and various things but its annoying when you play for any period of time. I didnt put adds on it because of speed. The game has to be perfectly smooth so its set at lowest point apple let you set without being free
unsure.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I like the concept and your execution of it.

But the background looks a bit faint- looks like everything is floating in the air.
Also, I agree with tij with how enemies just pop out of nowhere (disregarding the marker that's placed before the enemy comes).
The blinking is good, but maybe have them slightly moving? Possibly in small circles for example.

I'd personally give it 2.5/5 stars. Good concept, you have the core gameplay down; all that's left is to add variation & fix up details.

Good luck!

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I've decided to buy it
smile.gif
I'll post what I think

Edit: great game, I hope you (and you team?) make updates for it

Also when you click on ready it just goes straight to the sky, it would be much better if it would pan up or something similar

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kyuzumaki said:
Glad you like it. Yeah we are working on an update at the moment just minor changes for now
smile.gif
Support for bug fixes, new features, anything really is the key to a good game, good developer, and more sales.

Keep it up!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.