Homebrew RELEASE My first homebrew game - Snakey NX

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the suggestion. I have actually looked into added a quit function several times now, but every time it results into a software crash. I will keep looking into it.

Indeed there is no way to do it without software crash. But on the other hand, almost no switchgame has a quit button. That's just not the way you close them.when you press the home button you are back in the menu. If you start a other game the old one gets closed. If you press on the current running game it will resume gameplay (this is also working with homebrew, as long as you started it with title takeover) :D

Only a few have it (like Blobby Volley 2) but many apps have it including NX-Shell, Goldleaf, App Store NX, RetroArch ... However I don't know if that is doable with LovePotion and Shrike is right: There's the home button which is fine unless it kills the app while creating a savegame (which shouldn't take too long for Snake lol). :D

Teddy312

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Released Update v0.4.0 (Multiplayer):

https://github.com/Teddy312/Snakey-NX/releases/tag/Snakey_NX-0.4.0

New stuff Added/Changed in this release:

- Added a multiplayer mode. The mode is not yet complete but for now Player 2 can do the following:
- Eat food and grow longer, player 2 can also see its own score.
- Kill player 1 or get killed by player 1
- Added a version number to the Menu screen and fixed text placement

To activate multiplayer press the 'Plus' button when a game is started.

Player 2 Controls
  • X to move Up
  • Y to move Left
  • A to move Right
  • B to move Down
Bugs fixed:

- None

Known Bugs:

- Not yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ak Aack AAAACK!!!