My Files Explorer in Dev Mode not showing anything

rufuszombot

Assassin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to move away from using My Files Explorer, but now when I try to access anything in it, nothing shows up. I have 1 game saved to the SSD that i wanted to move to the S drive, but I have no way of accessing the Q drive to get it. Is there anything I can do? I tried deleting MFE and reinstalling it, but the same thing happens. Storage space is limited, I can't risk having a 3gb file stuck forever. Any help would be appreciated.

geoffrey343434

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried a new times, i download the file of my post extract the .zip and upload the file, it's work for me .
Sans titre 1.png

I test on two console and it's work, i don't know why it's don't work for you
Have you delete your old version of "my files explorer" , before install this version ? Otherwise I haven't idea ... Sorry

rufuszombot

Assassin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried a new times, i download the file of my post extract the .zip and upload the file, it's work for me .View attachment 281909
I test on two console and it's work, i don't know why it's don't work for you
Have you delete your old version of "my files explorer" , before install this version ? Otherwise I haven't idea ... Sorry
Apparently it's any app I try to install now. Everything fails, so I'm sure the app is fine. I'm just getting
"Installation Progress
No status information available."

This is a bummer.

geoffrey343434

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Apparently it's any app I try to install now. Everything fails, so I'm sure the app is fine. I'm just getting
"Installation Progress
No status information available."

This is a bummer.
20211027_180145.jpg

Say me if it's work in the futur, if my apps create problems for other people. I will remove the link.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox dev portal has an option to always default to game instead of having to change it every time. You can also mess with internal content with it if you have the infamous dev brick where ftp doesn't work properly. However, it only can transfer one file at a time unless zipped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo