My english teacher pisses me off....

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow nice. I'd just love to do that to my English teacher but i don't have much to complain about her. The only reason i hate her is because she is a stupid old hag who knows absolutely about everything (a bit of an exageration) and all the work she gives us is copy/pasted off the internet and full of typos. Even the gay student teacher Mr.G (called Mr.G not because his sirname is Gillam) knows more than her! I haven't learn a damned thing! I'm in advanced and have learnt less this year than the standard english students! Meh, at least I have it easy, but i'd really like to actually get something out of school and not just bludge through it all.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.::5pYd3r::. said:
Wow nice. I'd just love to do that to my English teacher but i don't have much to complain about her. The only reason i hate her is because she is a stupid old hag who knows absolutely about everything (a bit of an exageration) and all the work she gives us is copy/pasted off the internet and full of typos. Even the gay student teacher Mr.G (called Mr.G not because his sirname is Gillam) knows more than her! I haven't learn a damned thing! I'm in advanced and have learnt less this year than the standard english students! Meh, at least I have it easy, but i'd really like to actually get something out of school and not just bludge through it all.
Wow, your English teacher is bad!

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did something like that in Frech class... She replied that i was rather short fused today and had to leave the class. Short talk after that class and that was it. I HATED THAT BITCH even if that was nice.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
JPH said:
Stick it to the man.

Jaypee you suck.
frown.gif

I thought you gave a shit about respect man...

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It's funny how you can feel a bad day, and an outburst coming on, isn't it? Yet it's a difficult thing to keep under control. All in all though, it's a happy ending with a bit of closure to boot.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/N9my2YMne7M?si=_TD_FEoM-jb1yx7s ll killed a m&m