Hacking My DSTT keeps freezing randomly...

Meleekimy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, it's been about 6 months that I have my DSTT which was working perfectly fine since recently. It is now freezing every now and then... It sometimes crashes when the menu is loading (white screen), rarely after a game as loaded (fully loaded but then black screen) and very often during gameplay... when playing any games, it seems that it's freezing after about 5 minutes of gameplay, but most likely less. Even inside the games, I can see some problems like letters disappearing, no background, no more items ect...

I've tested the freezing problem with 10 games, and they all have the same problems as described.... Here is a list of the games:
Pokémon Platinum (U), The legendary Starfy (U), Tetris (U), Suikoden Tierkeis (U), Kirby Super Star Ultra (U), Digimon World Dawn (U), Pokémon Pearl (U), Mario Kart DS (U), Super Mario 64 DS (U) and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J).

I do not think that all of these games have the same problems, especially since they were all working. I tried to reformat (fully) my DSTT in FAT32, I also have the newest menu with the newest series of cheats... My games are all inside a 'games' folder so I cannot point out what is the problem...

Could anyone help me out?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
read this about FAKE ttds cards

link and how to fix them
smile.gif

Meleekimy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read about those, and no my DSTT is not a fake one... anything else could help?

Ok, I just tested those 2 programs out, one says that my DSTT is Good (^^)v and the other says DSTTDUMP.Bin isn't found... could it be what causes all those freezing problem? If so, where do I download this thing and if not, what else could it be?

NRT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Meleekimy said:
I read about those, and no my DSTT is not a fake one... anything else could help?

Ok, I just tested those 2 programs out, one says that my DSTT is Good (^^)v and the other says DSTTDUMP.Bin isn't found... could it be what causes all those freezing problem? If so, where do I download this thing and if not, what else could it be?

Is the DSTT loose? try putting a thin peice of cardboard behind the card so that the pins of the DSTTmake better contact with your ds.

Meleekimy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The piece of paper didn't work either...

I already formated my card, but just to be sure, where do I find this unofficial firmware?

Meleekimy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was thinking the same thing, which is weird because it was working very well like a week ago and now it simply freezes all the time... I didn't change anything on my DSTT except since the last 2 days of constant freezing. I also tried real game on my DS and it doesn't seem to be the case for them. So, could it possibly be something that broke inside my DSTT? Or maybe my SD card as a problem? The only thing I know is that my computer can read my SD card perfectly and I can copy my games fine on them without any bug or anything else...

Meleekimy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, you are saying that my DSTT card is broked... *sigh* oh well, I guess I'll try to buy myself a new one then. I'm simply hoping it isn't my SD card though, that would be to bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 4k portrait mode?