Hacking My DS won't read Acekard 2.1

movin_target

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if anyone can help with this. I got my AceKard and MSD a day ago, I followed all the instructions on how to install the firmware and all, formatted the MSD, put AKIAO(sp?) in there. And when I put it in my DS, it doesn't even reconize the card I put in. "There is no DS card inserted."
I've tried reinserting the card many times, and no good.

At first I thought it was my DS Phat that had issue reading it, but I've seen Youtube videos to confirm that. I'm just hoping I can fix this, and don't have to go through the trouble of returning it to get another one.

If you have any idea how to fix these, I'll be really appreciative.

Thanks.

rooker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Regardless of the MSD or the firmware it should be picked up by the DS Phat. There is either a contact issue for which you need to clean the Acekard's gold contacts and use compressed air on the slot1 readers. OR the acekard is dead.

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a situation with a 2Gb Kingston MicroSD card that would not read in the Acekard no matter what I did (format in vasrious utils) but it read on XP just fine... I of course ended up getting another Kingston MicroSD card and all was good.

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's with ds Phat right? In that case, just blow in the opening of the ds and aftera few try's it should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1