Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Remember I said my dad was doing PR for Treyarch for Black Ops?
Well, my dad is so nice he gave me a extra activation code for the Steam version.
Yep, thats right, I got it for FREE.

If anyones wants to play just add me on Steam.
biggrin.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Good luck playing it with all the bugs (The PC version that is). Other than that, it's a great game (I'm judging this opinion off of the 360 version, but I also have the PC version, just to let you know), and in my opinion, the best CoD game yet. Mostly everything is balanced, the maps are great, and the campaign is the best by far.

Note: I'm not a CoD fanboy, but this game is great. I don't think CoD is the best series ever (Zelda holds that title for me...
wub.gif
), so please don't go assuming I think that (I've already had so many people on IRC call me a CoD fanboy just because I like the series).

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
TDWP FTW said:
Good luck playing it with all the bugs (The PC version that is). Other than that, it's a great game (I'm judging this opinion off of the 360 version, but I also have the PC version, just to let you know), and in my opinion, the best CoD game yet. Mostly everything is balanced, the maps are great, and the campaign is the best by far.

Note: I'm not a CoD fanboy, but this game is great. I don't think CoD is the best series ever (Zelda holds that title for me...
wub.gif
), so please don't go assuming I think that (I've already had so many people on IRC call me a CoD fanboy just because I like the series).
i haven't experienced any bugs as of yet (except some hovering body chunks but that hardly counts as buggy
tongue.gif
) for the pc version

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
mercluke said:
TDWP FTW said:

wub.gif
i haven't experienced any bugs as of yet (except some hovering body chunks but that hardly counts as buggy
tongue.gif
) for the pc version
He means the really bad performance issues most people were getting, pretty sure that was patched like yesterday or day before though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1