Hacking My Custom System Menu V1

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you make it your self or are you using someone else's ? if you made it did you use healthii to make it? if you didn't just get the pic and make it your self with healthii. is your system set to english? alot of people that had this problem fix it by changing system to english.

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
buby78 said:
did you make it your self or are you using someone else's ? if you made it did you use healthii to make it? if you didn't just get the pic and make it your self with healthii. is your system set to english? alot of people that had this problem fix it by changing system to english.

I have already created a file that is "00000045.APPtriforce"

My system is set italia

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Snave2008 said:
Contra - Are you using my trifoce health screen yeah?

The images that I used to make it are on page 2 of this thread if you want to remake the screen for Italian language.
Yep
biggrin.gif

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Drihscol said:
your not listening. ITALIAN LANGUAGE WILL NOT WORK BECAUSE ITS A DIFFERENT FILE TO WHAT HEALTHII USES.
Drihscol, Then you create me?

You can create screen zelda, but with the "black menu" of sofmii?

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, editing's a bitch After I did my first cursor I was all happy and stuff. Then I couldn't duplicate the same results. Guess I'll get back to it this week. BTW, everybody should keep copies of their cursor.ash files archived so that we are able to exchange/inject easily.

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea editing the ChanSel.ash is very dificult, I have been working on it for a while. When you unpack it and repack everything gets corrupted besides the new images you replaced. I was hoping i can make the channels in shape of the triforce, but it doesn't seem possible now >

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.