Hacking My comeback to the scene

Jizmo09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be a week for people coming back. I too am back after an absence of about a year and a half. Wonder if anybody is around that remembers me. I was gone so long I forgot the PreLoader April Fools Day joke this year.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
wb man! nice to see one of the more importent people here at gbatemp coming back to support the community and give it a nice twist to it.
smile.gif

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jizmo09 said:
Seems to be a week for people coming back. I too am back after an absence of about a year and a half. Wonder if anybody is around that remembers me. I was gone so long I forgot the PreLoader April Fools Day joke this year.

I remember your name Jizmo, it made me think of an awful version of that robot in SMG/2.

Edit: OT: Yay, welcome back DF! Now I can quit speculating on your alter egos...
ph34r.gif

Can you at least counter-troll? I'm wondering what to do next time smashdude shows up. We need an hero.

Edit 2: Yay, 420th post! What a coincidence.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome back, I have been noticing your posts in regards to the PS3 scene for the last few weeks
smile.gif

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
You were already banned or on your way out when I joined the scene, but I've still heard your name, along with the return of fig2k4 this is good news

BiPoLaR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welcome back deadlyfoez. I gotta be honest... your drama here on gbatemp was a little entertaining, but ridiculous at the same time lol. But I hope to see the same passion in the ps3 scene as I saw here
smile.gif
cheers to you sir

pamtayls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WB deadlyfoez!!!, and I still have a need for your cheap way to program nands so I can unbrick this wii!! either that come take a trip to Australia and bring your gear!!!!

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Jizmo09 said:

Must be something in the air, huh?! I think I'm retired from doing Wii stunts unless it's something extremely beneficial to pwning Ninty even more into their greedy little wallets... naa.. just kidding... I think the developement and effort made by everyone in the Wii scene has been outstanding.... so it seems to me that almost everything we were talking about doing in the world of Wii hacking has more or less been tackled..

I am actually modding my xbox360 for fun now...

Good to see everyone!

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Well, I wasn't planning on posting in this thread, since I got to be the first one to welcome DeadlyFoez back to the scene via email/phone, but what the hell, this thread wouldn't be complete without a post from the other half of Team Your Mom, lol!

Welcome back DeadlyFoez! It was our goal since June to get you unbanned, and there were a lot of ppl doing there part. I mean, DaMysteryMan's avatar is STILL a tribute to DeadlyFoez... and I cannot even begin to count the amount of PM's I sent gbatemp mods/admins... or the amount of my posts that were removed or modified because I was bugging them to let you return! Anyways, I'm really glad the gbatemp staff decided to give u another chance!

@Everyone else out there, you probably don't even understand just how lucky we are to have DeadlyFoez return to gbatemp! I've gotten to know DeadlyFoez a lot in the past couple years, and he's become one of my best friends... and I don't mean "cyberfriends", I mean, this dude is seriously invited to my wedding, and I'm continuously trying to get him to move to Canada! Anyways, I personally have learned sooooo much from him since I've known him, I've recently begun some computer repairs on the side, and there is no way I could've pulled off some of the repairs I've done without his knowledge! And that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Anyways, I could rant on forever about what a great guy he is, but I think you'll all learn that for yourselves in due time.

Welcome back DeadlyFoez, the temp just wasn't the same without you.
Gooooo Team Your Mom!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning