Hardware My Black Wii - If you See it PM me.

ften

OP
Trophies
Website
fathertom.net
XP
Country
Bulgaria
DSC00880sm.jpg

Have you seen me?

My Wii got stolen today (Metro Atlanta, GA area) and because it's fairly custom I just want to throw up a post incase anyone sees it or someone asks you about this sweet new black wii with a green DVD gate and a dc2pro chipset. It also has a custom health screen Pirate startup. They also took half of my Wireless Kama Nunchuk, bastards.

On a good note they did miss stealing my Club Nintendo Super Famicom controllers and my SAveMii.

-Ften

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hear it got stolen. I would break down in tears if mine ever got stolen.

What I would do is check on eBay in the next days/weeks. The stealer would probably sell it or pawn it.

But I'll keep an eye out for ya. Although it'll be rare of a find for me since I live in Ohio.

But meh,

ften

OP
Trophies
Website
fathertom.net
XP
Country
Bulgaria
GameSoul said:
How did it get taken? Did someone break in or something?
They kicked in my back door. The houses on both sides of my house are for sale, so basically they had free range with out any nieghbors seeing. Took my TV, a laptop and the Wii.

Yeah I'm keeping an eye on Craig's List and Ebay. I've already reported the serial numbers for the TV and laptop to the cops, so hopefully if they find them they will find the Wii.

-FTen

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suwanee here, no sign of it but I never go out anywhere. )^=

Hopeing to go by a Play N' Trade later I will look!

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't get the above joke until I realized what his username was and what he was saying LOL.

However, if you have certain things set to run on autoboot, it's possible to track the laptop, but it costs too much for them to waste on civilian means, much like the same reasons where if someone frames you for something at school, they're not going to fingerprint the place to prove it was you, they'll juts take you in, lol.

--
I'll keep a look out, but I live in Miami, so yeah...

I'm really sorry to hear that it got stolen, especially since it was so sweet ;_; They won't be able to sell something that custom, but they don't know, so call around the Play 'N Trade's, Gamestops, etc, and ask them if they've had anyone come in and sell a custom Wii, also if they haven't, ask them if they can keep a look out for it. Tell them there's a reward (don't be specific) if you get it back, and then if they do get it back, give 'em like 50 bucks or something, they'll be happy because it's 'something', and you'll have your Wii back.

ften

OP
Trophies
Website
fathertom.net
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Pyrofyr said:
I didn't get the above joke until I realized what his username was and what he was saying LOL.

However, if you have certain things set to run on autoboot, it's possible to track the laptop, but it costs too much for them to waste on civilian means, much like the same reasons where if someone frames you for something at school, they're not going to fingerprint the place to prove it was you, they'll juts take you in, lol.

--
I'll keep a look out, but I live in Miami, so yeah...

I'm really sorry to hear that it got stolen, especially since it was so sweet ;_; They won't be able to sell something that custom, but they don't know, so call around the Play 'N Trade's, Gamestops, etc, and ask them if they've had anyone come in and sell a custom Wii, also if they haven't, ask them if they can keep a look out for it. Tell them there's a reward (don't be specific) if you get it back, and then if they do get it back, give 'em like 50 bucks or something, they'll be happy because it's 'something', and you'll have your Wii back.
The Game Stop / Play n Trade keepign an eye out is a good idea. I didn't even think about that because I knew there is no way a real store is going to sell a black Wii with a custom boot screen and some customized system menus. The jack@$$es didn't even take the light bar or any of the nunchuks, besides the Kama. I'm just glad my Arcade machine wieghs a few hundred pounds or they probably would have stole that too.

At least my home owners insurance will pay for everything minus 500 bucks, but then I have to recustomize my Wii again. This time I'm adding a LoJack to it.

-FTen

DDRPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Darn, I just checked ebay, and there's nothing for a Black wii for sale.

Aside from calling police and all that jazz, CHECK Ebay sometimes. Most every thief wants to cash in for what they stole, so ebay is a common place.

I checkmated my thief that stole my Pearl White Gamecube by showing the police an auction put the next day after my Gamecube was stolen and in my same location.

kylsav

Trophies
Website
kylsav.dyndns.org
XP
Country
United States
DDRPenguin said:
Darn, I just checked ebay, and there's nothing for a Black wii for sale.

Aside from calling police and all that jazz, CHECK Ebay sometimes. Most every thief wants to cash in for what they stole, so ebay is a common place.

I checkmated my thief that stole my Pearl White Gamecube by showing the police an auction put the next day after my Gamecube was stolen and in my same location.

lol where they able to arrest the guy who stole it. if they did that awesome
smile.gif

Anyway I'm sorry to here you got your stuff stolen especially the Wii, you worked hard to customize. if i see anything on eBay or w/e ill make sure to let ya know.

TheJorsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't still have the box the first one came in, or have you at least registered it?
you can Email Nintendo and tell them, and they can give you the IP of whoever uses it.
They always have tons of information about stuff like that...

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheJorsh said:
You don't still have the box the first one came in, or have you at least registered it?
you can Email Nintendo and tell them, and they can give you the IP of whoever uses it.
They always have tons of information about stuff like that...

Nintendo wont EVER do that.

Besides, what if the person using it doesnt even go online, what then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...