OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Morning All,
I spent god knows how many hours reading this site and others but thought this one seemed a bit better so well done!

Here's my problem I own an Australia version of the Wii which I gather runs the 'Europe' software which isn't a problem but on the weekend I decided to give hacking it a go following the 'Ultimate 4.0 guide' and a number of others.

Previously my Wii would come up with 'Unable to read disc' only on backed up games and to refer to the manual but since attempting to hack it it will now no longer reads originals either, this could be a coincedence but I'm not sure.

It doesn't even seem to read the drive so although i can every so often hear it clunk.

Have I buggered it up? It seems to bring up the menu, settings etc without any problems so I'm not sure.

Thanks

Cheers
Darren

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe try checking Any region changer and check to make sure all your console area settings are still correct for your region. But i'm not sure exactly what you have done. maybe list a few things you have already done to your wii could help

bLaDeY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry about the delay.

The vast majority of my time was spent trying out USB loaders which didn't go to plan due to the hard drive not being compatible it would seem.

I was running 4.0E and downgraded to 3.2E on recommendation and then proceeded to install home brew channel.

I also gave the following a whirl http://beyondtheconsole.blogspot.com/ without any luck either.

I hadn't even thought of checking the region, will load that up and give it a shot, I just hope I haven't stuffed it completely although from what I've read previously it wouldn't be deemed as bricked which is only a good thing
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!