Homebrew My 3DS doesn't accept home menu input and crashes when I load a game

Neosaurus_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The A button works inconsistently and the power button works 100% of the time. I've tried loads of stuff, updating Luma, CTRtransfer the whole shebang and it still doesn't work. Since it defaults to the game cartridge, whenever I press A on like the third try to open it it does the wee animation then powers off the 3DS. I don't have access to nand backups right now, but and I've not tried any weird hardware shit or weird software. I'm honestly lost with what to do now and beginning to worry I've bricked my 3DS which I thought was a retard exclusive thing. Godmode works fine, along with all the buttons, so I think it's a software thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm uploading a video now of the lack of control and the crashing. It just powers down when I try to play a DS game on it

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
The A button works inconsistently and the power button works 100% of the time. I've tried loads of stuff, updating Luma, CTRtransfer the whole shebang and it still doesn't work. Since it defaults to the game cartridge, whenever I press A on like the third try to open it it does the wee animation then powers off the 3DS. I don't have access to nand backups right now, but and I've not tried any weird hardware shit or weird software. I'm honestly lost with what to do now and beginning to worry I've bricked my 3DS which I thought was a retard exclusive thing. Godmode works fine, along with all the buttons, so I think it's a software thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm uploading a video now of the lack of control and the crashing. It just powers down when I try to play a DS game on it
If it powers down when you try and play a DS game, start off by following https://3ds.guide/troubleshooting,
DSi / DS functionality is broken after completing the guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton