Hacking My 2DS Fails to Inject FBI with rxTools & decrypt9 U.I.G. help please

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I recently downgraded my 2DS from 10.3U to 9.2U I've been trying nonstop to inject FBI on to my emuNAND to my 2DS I do have a Gateway 3DS but one problem I have one of those 2DS'es that does read Gateway 3DS it passes the check but it won't load any games or homebrew when selected. I tried rxTools and it won't inject FBI I also tried Decrypt9 & Universal-Inject-Generator it doesn't seem to be working or I can't get mine to work I do have a Windows Vista SP2 32-bit if that does help. I do want to hack my 2DS but it won't let me is there anyone with a similar situation or anyone can help me solve this issue?

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I recently downgraded my 2DS from 10.3U to 9.2U I've been trying nonstop to inject FBI on to my emuNAND to my 2DS I do have a Gateway 3DS but one problem I have one of those 2DS'es that does read Gateway 3DS it passes the check but it won't load any games or homebrew when selected. I tried rxTools and it won't inject FBI I also tried Decrypt9 & Universal-Inject-Generator it doesn't seem to be working or I can't get mine to work I do have a Windows Vista SP2 32-bit if that does help. I do want to hack my 2DS but it won't let me is there anyone with a similar situation or anyone can help me solve this issue?
I had a sorta similar situation (with a n3ds but same concept for this),

This is assuming you have RXTools 3.0 (or anything above 3.0)
1. Get the FBI 3dsx and throw it into your 3DS folder on your SD.
2. Boot HBL (whatever entrypoint you use)
3. Boot RXTools in Pasta mode. (under advanced settings.)
4. Boot HBL in Pasta mode.
5. Run FBI and install FBI.CIA (or whatever installer you wish to use)
6. Go back into the HBL and launch RXTools but stay at the menu. (Hold L)
7. Go to advanced, click dumping options (may be under NAND files.) and dump your ticket.db (Sysnand).
8. Inject your ticket.db into your emunand.
9. Done

This is what I did, try and see if it works for you. (Feel free to ask if you have more questions.)

Reactions: TrapperKeeperX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up