My 110% file of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed has been corrupted.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you generally find borderline spamming up a forum to help?

Also did anybody actually play these games enough that you stand a reasonable chance of finding such a save?
When doing the usual rounds of "has anybody made a good fun kart game yet? Why is Mario Kart considered a gold standard when it is so weak? Wonder what the hacking peeps are doing these days" I don't see Sonic racing games mentioned at all and people are all about appreciating, hacking, porting and otherwise recreating things from Lego, Crash Bandicoot, Digimon, the old 16 bit Street Racers title (I will stand in and fight for the megadrive version), various Nickelodeon efforts, Diddy Kong...

Arrowbow1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever. Mario Kart has never been mentioned anyway since Nintendo focused more on Mario Kart Tour than making new ones. No one liked it because of its gacha/pay to win elements, killing that franchise.

Last edited by Arrowbow1,

Arrowbow1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found my save now! :P It was in a backup file and it's NOT corrupted at all! Stupid me. So sorry for bugging everyone with useless posts. Should've checked before posting @FAST6191 and @DinohScene. It's 103% compelete, so I forgot it wasn't 110% after all. I got my mind confused.

Last edited by Arrowbow1,

Kolina2901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I found my save now! :P It was in a backup file and it's NOT corrupted at all! Stupid me. So sorry for bugging everyone with useless posts. Should've checked before posting @FAST6191 and @DinohScene. It's 103% compelete, so I forgot it wasn't 110% after all. I got my mind confused.

Good job ^^
Be sure to back it up to whatever local/cloud storage you use whenever possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!