Mundfish shows off 10 minutes of 'Atomic Heart' boss fight gameplay

atomic heart death scene.JPG

Shortly after announcing the launch date of its sci-fi FPS Atomic Heart, developer Mundfish issued a new video, through an IGN exclusive, to further show off the gameplay. The new 10-minute video revolves around a boss fight against Hedgie and features a handful of "Died" game over screen (as pictured above).

Meet Hedgie in this Atomic Heart boss fight gameplay, which introduces us to a giant mechanical ball boss. This brand new gameplay captured by developer, Mundfish, gives us an idea of what to expect from the upcoming action RPG’s robotic enemies and their abilities. Showcasing some of the skills and weapons players will have at their disposal when this FPS launches next year, this intense fight demonstrates just how challenging Atomic Heart’s combat is. From taking shots with an arsenal of powerful weapons to hacking away at Hedgie with an axe, here’s a taste of what’s to come.

Atomic Heart launch on February 21, 2023 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, Game Pass and PC.

:arrow: SOURCE

Blavla

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I will definitely buy the game as a support for that country from where the company comes. 🇷🇺

Last edited by Blavla,

Rune

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did anyone else notice the indestructible bushes? No? Only me? Okay, then.
Was the first thing that stood out for me personally.
While it looked nice visually, the lack of any permanent damage to the surroundings was a bit weird.

Reactions: Shape

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably alot better than a 660ti