Multiboot Roms

charging_chuck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow! Great game that NiGHTS! They MUST dump Puzzle De Pon (Tetris Attack) from Nintendo Puzzle Collection too, and the other Sega games: Chu Chu Rocket and Columns. Now, I can have some minigames in my limited Turbo Cart with a little PogoShell ROM
smile.gif

E

Evilpup-it

You have to first make a batch file write in it this line (copy /b mb2gba.gba+multibootromname.mb Outputfile.gba) explain : mb2gba.gba will be combained with the .mb rom, and the batch file has to be with the mb2gba.gba and .mb roms in the same directory not the flash card. you can make the batch file with notepad just write the line and save as .bat file, hope that helps. Oh and just change the (multibootromname)

GeneralLeoFF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there was another bunch of these e-reader MB ROMs dumped around a week or so ago unless these are the same games. And I think theres something wrong with the 4 nes games in the set. 34KB and 35KB file sizes seem screwey for something like this. I bet there saposed to be 32KB

Mr. Floppy

Someday my Prince (of Darkness) will come
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't look all that exciting. How long is the games any way. If its too "mini", don't think its worth the trouble of flashing.

face_kicker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep....This really brings back memories
smile.gif
. Nights, Puyo Pop and Donkey Kong are the best of this pack. It's worth the download just for the gameplay and the memories.

-Enjoy

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Update: I mentioned earlier of possible problems when using these on flash carts....that the save looked like it had been wiped well, after testing it a few more times I found out that this problem does not occur and was likely to be from when I changed the skin inside PS.

p.s People you don't need to convert the .mb files they work fine in pogoshell as they are.

Puyo Pop is the best by far, then Nights. The best NES game would be between Donkey Kong and Ballon Fight. The games may be tiny in file size but they are are great to play.

E

exile

I just want to know if these are for sure from the ereader cards or not. I assume they are because two of these can be found in PSO. It seems like they just dumped the contents of the GBA's ram where the game is stored to be able to play without a cart. The other games might have then been taken from Animal Crossing or something and might not have actually come from the ereader cards themselves. Not sure if we will ever know, but it would be cool to see more.

S

Skeeve22

It seems that someone has discovered how to dunmp the GBAs multiboot ram... interesting

Flea

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i´ve got some questions....

Pso....I think phantasy star online is meant by chance? can you unlock stuff like nights with it on your gamecube?
next question is: what about nights? do you just play nights or are you falling down, turning into your human form again, when the time runs out?
i loved the game...especially for its cg movies....they looked sweet!

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They might just be NES rips made to gba form beacuse when you play, the graphics look like they were squished because the pixels kind of jump like it doesn't quite know where to be put. Then again, maybe the real e-reader does that. I've never used one.

Flea: You start out flying, when time runs out, that's it. Still flying. No cg movies, just flying.

Flea

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well, then i won´t give it a try... I got to get my sega saturn back... was a big fault to sell it, but.... I was young, I needed the cash!
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc