KrAjO720

KrAjO720!!!...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
wait, how does this work?? is it just a rom with classi games or what???
huh.gif

YAY, 80th post
biggrin.gif

S

Shoryu

I have all of them still in .mb format on my cart with ps 1.2
they work well ... but they can't save...(for example your nights records won't be saved)
and don't worry these .mb games don't affect your saves in the /sram directory
so you can flash it ^^

H2K03

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
These roms are absolutely not from the e-reader!! At this time, there is no way to dump the e-reader cards themselves. These roms are from PSO the GamCube game.
how the F^&% would u know? they use an HU card wirter/reader and dumped thee imagee through an eeprom save.
What the hell are you talking about? You don't even make sense. The games are dumped straight from the 256K RAM of the GBA resulting from the link of a GameCube to a Gameboy Advance. The e-reader doesn't keep the cards in the GBA's ram but in its own ram. So that's how the F#$% I know.

E

exile

I beg to differ. The ereader doesn't have its own ram. The ereader simply acts as a scanning station and the information is then put together into the gbas ram. I saw tech specs on it when I was at e3 and I am pretty sure that was the case.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, what is the gba ram used for, kinda stupid not to use it and pay more money to put one in the e-reader...

E

exile

I guess I'll have to take mine apart. Hey it will be a fun little project and you never know I might learn something
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)