Not open for further replies.

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
alpha920 said:
has the patch been updated? the date is very recent but it still says version 3.0...

What's your point? What is there to update?
Noitora's waiting on information about a localization, he's also working on other things besides this, so if you can't be patient, move along or learn how to romhack or learn Japanese so you can do it yourself.
Geez, he's just asking.
mellow.gif

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if the patch also resolves the problem i'm facing right now.

I have sucessfully applied the patch and started the game. I have cheacked the menu's screen and see that it's in english.
However, i cannot save at the save points (red tiles).
Is the patch also supposed to correct the inability to save, or does it simply translate the menus?
I'm using a dsTT chip btw, i dunno if that even relavent but thought i'd put it out there.
Do i need to again patch my game with another patch to allow me to save?

btw, i want to say thank you for commiting to this project and delivering a great translation!
yaynds.gif

keikunc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Jump_0 said:
Not sure if the patch also resolves the problem i'm facing right now.

I have sucessfully applied the patch and started the game. I have cheacked the menu's screen and see that it's in english.
However, i cannot save at the save points (red tiles).
Is the patch also supposed to correct the inability to save, or does it simply translate the menus?
I'm using a dsTT chip btw, i dunno if that even relavent but thought i'd put it out there.
Do i need to again patch my game with another patch to allow me to save?

btw, i want to say thank you for commiting to this project and delivering a great translation!
yaynds.gif

I think you need the Anti-piracy patch, BTW do you need a certain rom to patch because I can't patch mine

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i used a clean rom and the translation provided on the 1st post of this top. to apply the patch there was a program that came with the patch download.

EDIT: is it leagal for someone to direct me to an antipiracy patch? if it's ok, can some provide me with the information to attain and apply it to the already translation-patched game i have?

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes i have the lastest firware, i'm not the best with the technology but i do remember someone updateing the firware for my card around when pokemon b/w came out.
I also rember not being able to play a game called One peice: Gigant Battle (came out this september), but could once the firmware was updated.

loloknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jump try to go to 6.29 since the newer firmwares released (6.30 6.31 6.32)have issues with example pokemon gold wich was running fine with 6.29 maybe its that, you could try to run it on 6.29 with the translation patch only

hope I made sense sorry for my english

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well the newest firmware for dsTT is 1.17 (i think, i'm not too good with this) so i downloaded and replaced it with 1.16. i'll update if it works in a bit.

EDIT: nope it didn't work, it still freezes when i press yes to save.

loloknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no no i mean.. ehm use 17.12reva or that BUT use the dat ext info libs 6.29 of pong and retro since the last ones 6.30*1*2 make saves in games like pokemon silver to have problems

roflcopter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, uhm new here, extremely interested in this translation project, huge srt fan. But, can anyone help me find the link for the latest patch? =P And hopefully someone is able to guide me to what extent is the patch going to work in an r4.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
roflcopter1 said:
hi, uhm new here, extremely interested in this translation project, huge srt fan. But, can anyone help me find the link for the latest patch? =P And hopefully someone is able to guide me to what extent is the patch going to work in an r4.
The first post is always updated with the latest patch.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the problem!

Endless Frontier EXCEED must be patched with the Rudolf's Child's Play anti-piracy patch for you to be able to save.

I tested it last night and it worked.

Void3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rokku said:
I found the problem!

Endless Frontier EXCEED must be patched with the Rudolf's Child's Play anti-piracy patch for you to be able to save.

I tested it last night and it worked.

Patching with Rudolf's patch before patching with the menu patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty @BigOnYa @BakerMan :creep: +3