boomie0123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinRyouma said:
boomie0123 said:
boomie0123 said:
Okay, I've been following this too, but there's a problem here. I tried first patching the Translation, and then The no AP, but an error message shows up. is there any way to combine the 2 patches, or maybe make it possible to patch the translation over the no AP?

Oh, and btw I'm using an M3DS real, with Sakura Firmware
I'm using EDGE 1.8 (the latest firmware) and I don't need to use the AP patch anymore because the latest firmware has a game fix included. Does your latest Sakura firmware have a game fix too? If yes, you don't need AP patch too.
I see in filetrip.net the latest M3 Sakura is v1.46X (March 6th, 2010), are you using the latest sakura firmware?

Sorry to say, but I updated my firmware to the latest Sakura, but no go with the game. I see the patch works ( The load menu is translated) but when I try to load my game, it stays on that screen.

I'm just wanting anyway for someone to combine the patches.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a LOT for this. I think we need a general thread for those of us that are playing through the game in Japanese and can't figure out where to go next xD.

Just throwing it out there - is Reiji an optional character? I'm more than 14 hours into the game and I have EVERYONE else except him.

beerneo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Windaga said:
Thanks a LOT for this. I think we need a general thread for those of us that are playing through the game in Japanese and can't figure out where to go next xD.

Just throwing it out there - is Reiji an optional character? I'm more than 14 hours into the game and I have EVERYONE else except him.

you get him later in the game, hes like the character to join your party as a playable character

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what I figured. I've only one 2 characters left- Reiji and whoever the last support character is. Great game, really.

hyosuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I'm having problems in patching the game... I know I need to use the translation patch then the Rudolph's patch... But the Rudolph patch don't work for me, it seems my R4 is a clone one, or whatever... So I use the xdelta patch one... but the problem is that I can't patch the rom 2 times with xdelta... Can anyone help me out here?
frown.gif

wakil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys can i ask you ?
why every i using special skill always lagg
when the character shows up it's always lag
and when using suzuka too
anybody know ??

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
wakil99 said:
guys can i ask you ?
why every i using special skill always lagg
when the character shows up it's always lag
and when using suzuka too
anybody know ??

Linker or emulator ?

hyosuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Windaga said:
Try renaming the file to mhs-mnfe.nds. I think that's what it looks for.

The problem is that the xdelta patch asks for a file which size is ~268mb, but the translation patch makes the rom sizes 255mb, that's why I can't use the xdelta patch... Does anyone have any idea?

ocean-

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
excuse me for my epic fail and noobness. i dont understand how to use the patch. which is given by Noitora.

can anyone show me how to use this patch? please and thank you guys!

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try doing the translation patch first, and then Rudolphs play patch. It worked fine for my friend when she did it.

Also, a quick question. I just beat W03 (after W06 blows herself up on the bridge) and now I have NO idea where to go. Can anyone help me out?

Oh and, this patch works fine. I can't wait to see it finished - there are a few items that are translated, but a lot of the buy able accessories aren't :/

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Patch works well, but only on a particular ROM dump, so for you dirty kids and your ROMs, try a different dump.

Great game. Looking forward to more skill and item translations. That's killing me the most for some reason, haha.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ocean- said:
excuse me for my epic fail and noobness. i dont understand how to use the patch. which is given by Noitora.
can anyone show me how to use this patch? please and thank you guys!
How to patch :
1. Double click xdeltaUI
2. There are 3 boxes : Patch, Souce File, and Output File
3. Click "Open" beside Patch box, choose "patch.xdelta"
4. Click "Open" beside Source File, choose the CLEAN ROM of Mugen no Frontier Exceed SRT OG Saga (I assume you already have it)
5. Click "..." beside Output File box, type in the name you want (e.g. MnF Exceed-patched.nds) Don't forget the NDS extension.
6. Click "Patch", wait untill "File patched successfully"
7. Copy the patched rom (e.g. MnF Exceed-patched.nds) into your microsd.
8. You can play it.

Shintek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't try to drag the rom into xdelta.exe, nice fun error sounds I got there the first time
tongue.gif

I just beat the blue mecha-thingy, the translation is a really great help, thanks!

Looking forward to more~ MOAR!

Iskatar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamakireta said:
Thanks to Demonbart and Iskatar for their correction

Here's another trans
QUOTE said:
?????????????????????????????????(???)?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
A 765 year old demon-fox by the name of Xiaomu(Hermit Fox). She's an agent of Shinra, a Japanese Government Special Force designed to handle extreme phenomenons. She has a cheerful and optimistic personality. "There... there" is her favorite line. She loves nerdy hobbies such as anime, manga, the internet, cosplay, and watching pro wrestling. She’s an excellent agent, who holds a katana and two guns; She is also capable of using witchcraft to fight.

QUOTE said:
?.?.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
A version 4 battle android (Annihilation Weapon KP-X, a combat model exclusively made to repel Gnosis) produced by Vector Industries that came from the future. From the T.C 4700 era, to be precise. She has a multitude of external and internal armaments. Even though she’s an inorganic being who doesn’t possess any human emotions and is expressionless, she possesses several blackbox components that are impossible to analyze, allowing her to sometimes show a kind look on her face.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
An amnesiac duo that transferred to the Endless Frontier from an unknown world. Axel is a cheerful and easy-going type of person, but according to Alfimi he had a different personality before they teleported. His favorite line is [~ kore ga]. Alfimi's personality is gentle and quiet and sometimes spontaneous. Her favorite line is [~desu no]. She possessing a strange kind of power, and is aware that she herself is not human.

Uh... Senko = Xiaomu? It's probably another one of those weird "pronounced but written " things.

Also, Vector Industries.

I made it easier to read in English, though I might have taken some liberties. For the ones their catchphrases don't translate well into English, so I left it as is. It shouldn't matter, since this isn't a localization of any sort after all.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
thekow said:
Patch works well, but only on a particular ROM dump, so for you dirty kids and your ROMs, try a different dump.

Great game. Looking forward to more skill and item translations. That's killing me the most for some reason, haha.
Could you at least tell us what release group that particular dump was from?

QUOTE(keubibo @ Mar 16 2010, 01:51 PM) Thank Noitora so much, I love this game
biggrin.gif
it's so cool if story would be translated
As said before, it's menu only, it will prolly get localized anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols