Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
?? (Namikuni) - lit. "wave country"
??? (Kishin Ken) - lit. "chance god fist"
??? (Hakuou Ken) - lit. "champion emperor fist"
?? (Gouren) - lit. "tempered" (hardened)
???? (Alady) - No meaning, just a name
?? (Kouma) - lit. "roaring demon"
1. I`m pretty sure mateo245 is right on this one. I don`t know how you got "chance", but I`m very sure it`s "machine", even in it`s literal translation.
2. The game pronounces it as "Haou Ken".
3. Koma is also a name of a character and a name of a monster.

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you guys so much for working on this. I really loved the first frontier game, so i'm excited to play the new one whenever you guys finish the menu translation.

Iskatar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
In the nation of "Namikuni," a land torn by war, there is a warrior who has known strife since he was a child. A martial arts expert who mastered the "Kishin Fist" and "Hakuou Fist" techniques at the young age of 17, he is known by another name, "Gouren no Aledy." His arm and leg armor are known as "Kouma." He has an intense personality, and he tends to see everything as an opportunity to forge himself through extreme training.

Sounds good. I think Aledy's 'other' name should be translated as well as his arm and leg equipment, though.

miss_DSlite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is awesome keep up the good work guys
smile.gif

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can I help ?

here's some of my translation, pardon for the grammar (english is not my main language), if you find it useful i can try
translating the other parts, but if you think that i sucks at this, then I'll stop

cheers,

QUOTE said:
???????????????????????????????????????????“?????”???
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????

The princess of Elf Clan from the clan of"Hauzen", she's swallowed into a dimensional change and (it) jumped her to the “Namikuni”, after the old great war (10 years of war) . Together with the "Shura" she's survived through the wars, and once again managed getting herself back to the Endless Frontier. She is Strong willed, had a bit of self centered 117 years old girl. Using “Do” as her favorite line, her weapon is a big magic lance (called) “Fay Slayer"

QUOTE?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????“?????????”???????????????????“??”????
??????????????????????????????????????????“?????????”?

A 23 Years old Bounty Hunter from Lost Herencia, a country with an advanced mechanical civilization.
Bearing a “Wanderer Bounty Hunter” as his Second name and serving as The Zit Krokodil Land-War Warship's Captain.
Having a Cool and Nihilistic personality with an “OK” as his favorite line. Once, he defeated [Einst] who made the cross gate running wildly , Uniting the world with “The man who Created and Changed the World” as the motive.

Corrected the Names and Fix the Trans

Credit goes to Demonbart & Iskatar, for pointing them out, thanks

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gamakireta said:
Can I help ?

here's some of my translation, pardon for the grammar (english is not my main language), if you find it useful i can try
translating the other parts, but if you think that i sucks at this, then I'll stop

cheers,

QUOTE said:
???????????????????????????????????????????“?????”???
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????

After the old great war (10 years of war), The princess of Elf Clan from the clan of"Hauzen" flown to “Namikuni”, (a country) which has been involved in a dimensional change. She survived through the battles and wars, and once again managed getting herself back to the Endless Frontier. She is Strong willed, had a bit of self centered 117 years old girl. Using “Do” as her favorite line, her weapon is a big magic lance (called) “Face Layer"

QUOTE?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????“?????????”???????????????????“??”????
??????????????????????????????????????????“?????????”?

A 23 Years old Bounty Hunter from Lost Elensia, a country with an advanced mechanical civilization.
Bearing a “Lone Wanderer Bounty Hunter” as his Second name which is given by The Sweet Crocodile Warship's Captain.
Have a Cool and Nihilistic personality with an “OK” as his favorite line. Once, he shoot a rampaged cross gate with an “Ainst”, Uniting the world with “The man who Created and Changed the World” as the motive.
Some name improvements (Following the atlus translation of mugen no frontier 1)
Lost Elensia=Lost Herencia
The Sweet Crocodile = The Zeit Krokodil (which is actually german for time crocodile)
he shot a rampaged cross gate
Ainst = Einst

Iskatar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, Fey/Fay Slayer. Another note... it's also Lost Herencia on the official Mugen no Frontier JP page.

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Demonbart said:
Some name improvements (Following the atlus translation of mugen no frontier 1)
Lost Elensia=Lost Herencia
The Sweet Crocodile = The Zeit Krokodil (which is actually german for time crocodile)
he shot a rampaged cross gate
Ainst = Einst

QUOTE(Iskatar @ Mar 5 2010, 04:29 AM) Also, Fey/Fay Slayer. Another note... it's also Lost Herencia on the official Mugen no Frontier JP page.

Thanks for pointing them out, I never played this game before, and confused with the "engrish"

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Here's some of my other translation, tomorrow I'll try translate more stuff it's not 100% accurate but i hope it'll help

QUOTE said:
???????????????????????“???”??????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????“???”???????????????
An 18 Years Old Princess, from the royal family of Nanbu, whose hail from the Taketori Castle in Kagura Amahara, a peaceful country with the beautiful cherry blossom. She has a calm and ignorant personality, with “it doesn’t look so good” as her favorite line.
She’s mastered The Goushiki Zankanto [a soul sword with a length of her own body], with a powerful reiryoku/spirit power given by her mother, she can release the reiryoku/spirit power of the great tree “Fujizakura” which is soaring from behind the Taketori castle

QUOTE said:
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????“???”?
A Battle Android under the command of Haken. Eventhough she’s an android, she’s a bit more like a human and have a sharp tongue. Whilst she’s expressionless and calm, her personality will become a cheerful and simple-mindless by activating the Processing performance improvement program (Code DTD) due to an overwhelming heat. She’s fight with a Wire Knuckle and Shotgun on her Legs. Actually She’s a Battle Android “W07”, she was carried inside a battleship that came from the other world

QUOTE said:
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????“???????????”??????????????(???????)??????????????????
The Princess of Shikioni Clan of Kagura Amahara and Kaguya’s watcher, though nowadays is on reconciliation term, once she had confrontations with the humans. Her age is Unknown. She has a Very Calm and a bit arrogant personality. Her favorite line is “Well, Good” and “Person like me is~” , she’s fight while dancing using a robot [Jyaki Gan Oh] called the “Dentoukougei Senjutsu - device “ by manipulating it using strings (that's been attached to it)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????(??????)?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
A 24 years old “Shinra”’s agent, a Japanese Government’s Special Forces to handle extreme phenomenon. He’s a very calm person, but if it’s something about his partner he’ll quickly jumped into the wagon. His favorite line is [That person is excellent]. Master of Gogyoubattouhou, he’s fighting by using two Japanese katanas and two guns. He got the scar on his head from Houma’s agent, the evil organization he confronts 10 years ago

Just read this from the spreadsheet (i don't know how to save so i'll post it here)

Could not be Initialized/Initialization Failed. Please Turn off the Power, And Reinsert the Cartridge
Could not be Loaded/Load Failed. Please Turn off the Power, And Reinsert the Cartridge
Could not be Saved/Save Failed. Please Turn off the Power, And Reinsert the Cartridge

*Pick one either Could not XXX or XXX Failed

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ShinRyouma said:
*snip*
Jakiganoh
That's Jyaki GUN-Oh in the Atlus translation. The literal translation to english is Jyaki the king of guns.

QUOTE(Gamakireta @ Mar 5 2010, 01:19 PM) *snip*
An 18 Years Old Princess, from the royal family of Nanbu, whose hail from the Taketori Castle in Kagura Amahara, a peaceful country with the beautiful cherry blossom. She has a calm and ignorant personality, with “it doesn’t look so good” as her favorite line.
She’s mastered The Goushiki Zankanto [a soul sword with a length of her own body], with a powerful reiryoku/spirit power given by her mother, she can release the reiryoku/spirit power of the great tree Fujizakura which is soaring from behind the Taketori castle

*snip*

The Princess of Shikioni Clan of Kagura Amahara and Kaguya’s watcher, though nowadays is on reconciliation term, once she had confrontations with the humans. Her age is Unknown. She has a Very Calm and a bit arrogant personality. Her favorite line is “Well, Good” and “Person like me is~” , she’s fight while dancing using a robot [Jyaki Gan Oh] called the “Dentoukougei Senjutsu - device “ by manipulating it using strings (that's been attached to it)

*another snip*
A few name corrections:
It's Fujisakura, not Fujizakura (in Atlus' translation at least.)
Jakiganoh is Jyaki GUN-Oh (as pointed out before)
And Shikioni should be Shiki-Oni (I know, I'm an antf**ker but I just wanna make this as good as possible)

Iskatar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sakura and Zakura are often intertwined by people for some reason.

Anyway,

QUOTE said:
The 18 years old princess from the Nanbu royal family, who hails from the Taketori Castle in Kagura Amahara, a peaceful country with beautiful cherry blossoms. She has a calm and naive personality, with “it doesn’t look so good” as her favorite line.
She’s mastered the Goushiki Zankanto [a soul sword with a length of her own body]. With the powerful spiritual energy inherited by her mother, she can release the soul power of the great tree “Fujisakura” which soars from behind the Taketori Castle.

Partially fix'd.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Iskatar said:
Sakura and Zakura are often intertwined by people for some reason.

Anyway,

QUOTE said:
The 18 years old princess from the Nanbu royal family, who hails from the Taketori Castle in Kagura Amahara, a peaceful country with beautiful cherry blossoms. She has a calm and naive personality, with “it doesn’t look so good” as her favorite line.
She’s mastered the Goushiki Zankanto [a soul sword with a length of her own body]. With the powerful spiritual energy inherited by her mother, she can release the soul power of the great tree “Fujisakura” which soars from behind the Taketori Castle.

Partially fix'd.
As I already pointed out. No offense, but would it really hurt to read the post before yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work