Hacking MT card Software Ver2.2 released, support emunand 9.2

dave88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It worked with the 4GB SDHC card,

I installed the update for SSBB and it still doesn't allow online gameplay

I switched off and on the system and now it keeps coming up with 'An error ocurred, the system will now restart' going to start from square 1 again :gun::nds:

Is online play possible on MT?

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It worked with the 4GB SDHC card,

I installed the update for SSBB and it still doesn't allow online gameplay

I switched off and on the system and now it keeps coming up with 'An error ocurred, the system will now restart' going to start from square 1 again :gun::nds:

Is online play possible on MT?
where do you see that error?

dave88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when I go into Nintendo DS Profile (even when holding L), I tried reformatting my sd to FAT and launching it again with just Launcher.dat in it and it still displays "An error has occurred. forcing the software to close The system will now restart)

hmmm....

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
when I go into Nintendo DS Profile (even when holding L), I tried reformatting my sd to FAT and launching it again with just Launcher.dat in it and it still displays "An error has occurred. forcing the software to close The system will now restart)

hmmm....
Is your SD card even being detected by the 3DS?

dave88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think maybe...changing the username and date of birth stuffs everything up. Either that or it's very fickle/stubborn.
but I'm back on SSBB and I get

Erro Code: 002-0123
You cannot use online services with this Game Card.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think maybe...changing the username and date of birth stuffs everything up. Either that or it's very fickle/stubborn.
but I'm back on SSBB and I get

Erro Code: 002-0123
You cannot use online services with this Game Card.
yes changing your profile name/D.O.B on the 3ds profile will break the blue card install, so you will need to re-install it if you change any of those settings

in regards to it not playing online you need to make sure you have the rom renamed to .3dz and make sure you have the header set up properly

dave88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Non of the links from gbatemp for romcleaner work (zip file invalid) nor does aliak11's 3DS Rom editor start on my pc it goes to cmd and dissapears (tried running as admin)

and everything seems to be for Gateway. Will doing all this steps also work with MT Card? Has anyone succesfully gotten this game to work online?

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Non of the links from gbatemp for romcleaner work (zip file invalid) nor does aliak11's 3DS Rom editor start on my pc it goes to cmd and dissapears (tried running as admin)

and everything seems to be for Gateway. Will doing all this steps also work with MT Card? Has anyone succesfully gotten this game to work online?

Rename the rom to .3dz and inject an header. it works online for me!

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Yeah it should work with MT-Card. the only difference is the save file, I think Mt-card has a 'zav' format for online roms.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-scene-dumps-with-gw-2-2-online.365829/

RyviusRan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some questions about online play....now that MT card finally got the update Gateway has had for months.....
I know in order to play online you need a custom header from a retail 3DS cartridge, but will any game cartridge work?
Is there an updated tutorial on how to do this?

Yuitsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have some questions about online play....now that MT card finally got the update Gateway has had for months.....
I know in order to play online you need a custom header from a retail 3DS cartridge, but will any game cartridge work?
Is there an updated tutorial on how to do this?

i just add header in pokemon ORAS, but you can see the detail of your rom, ex: Pokemon X [2GB, CARD-2] and also pokemon ORAS and i use same header. i woking :lol:. sorry i'm bad english

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169