MSVCR110D.dll missing no matter what

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the newest version of every Visual C++ Redist installed on my PC. I googled and found what is supposed to be the proper redist package: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...s/f052d325-3af9-4ae5-990b-b080799724db?auth=1

It didn't work. I installed all 3 of the files, restarted my computer, and nothing. I checked the next page and saw http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=5555

Still not working. here is all the ones I have installed: http://prntscr.com/ajoh8q
For a week now i've been uninstalling and reinstalling these. specifically im trying to use layeredfs

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if the files was in the same directory? I mean, where the .exe is?
yes. it requires it to be installed I think, not just copied. I used to get these all the time and use dll-files.com to download them. it would keep going one after another saying a different file was missing, until finally This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to assume layeredfs is only 32bit, and you have a 64bit PC. Did you install the 32bit runtimes?
I got it to work.

but i have a different question too. whenever I have SketchUp open, it doesn't allow me to open notepad. it says a ruby file is missing or something. im not on my pc atm to get the exact thing. I can open notepad fine when sketchup isnt open tho

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Like, regular old Notepad? I had no idea that relied on Ruby. Actually, it probably doesn't. It sounds to me that your PATH variable has been screwed up somehow. You can use CCleaner to clean it up, but if that doesn't work, try Notepad++. I use it on all of my Windows installations.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like, regular old Notepad? I had no idea that relied on Ruby. Actually, it probably doesn't. It sounds to me that your PATH variable has been screwed up somehow. You can use CCleaner to clean it up, but if that doesn't work, try Notepad++. I use it on all of my Windows installations.
yes regular notepad. ill try ccleaner

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MSVCR110D is the debug CRT for MSVC 2012 (hence the D); it isn't included with the redistributables.

I'm not sure why several tools distributed here are linked with the debug CRT, since you're not supposed to do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    +2
    "My party doesn't lie!!" ummm politician not lying? Has hell frozen over? lol
    +1
    Tries calling them
    +2
    Reach around and touch someone! AT&T!!!
    +1
    Especially me :D:evil::shy:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol +1