fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
IronMask said:
The only thing about streaming off the internet is... the bandwidth is slow if you are downloading torrents... so until something a little easier comes out....I cam going to just wait I suppose...

Off topic but, you need to set up some traffic shaping so that http traffic has a higher priority than bit torrents... If you're on Windows look up an app called cFosSpeed. If you're on Linux you shouldn't have this problem because traffic is shaped by default on most distros.

crislsizl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BIG MOE said:
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
there is no way to browse youtube...
QUOTE said:
you could, of course, simply browse youtube. opera works like a charm with youtube, why use mplayer?
you're right there
tongue.gif
opera works well with youtube, just sue that, mplayerwii is a nogo... either use your PC or use opera.
DJ I wonder man why people like to make things harder for them self
wink.gif

i don't believe that that i only on my wii but when watching youtube with the internet channel the videos are played at about 20 frames/sec. when playing with mplayer they were perfect.

by the way: can anyone recommend any good streams working for mplayer?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Off topic but, you need to set up some traffic shaping so that http traffic has a higher priority than bit torrents... If you're on Windows look up an app called cFosSpeed. If you're on Linux you shouldn't have this problem because traffic is shaped by default on most distros.
yeah i noticed the problems start when downloading, iv'e got that cFosSpeed, think ill install it, see if it helps
smile.gif

harryk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Why are you opera vids running with 20 frames/sec? Mine run fine after they finished loading. But isn't 20 frames enough for youtube vids anyway?

crislsizl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
harryk said:
Why are you opera vids running with 20 frames/sec? Mine run fine after they finished loading. But isn't 20 frames enough for youtube vids anyway?

go to youtube, choose a link, copy it, then go to keepvid.com, let it convert into a mp4 video link, put that link into mplayers config file and then you see what i mean

Fellipepb07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, im not american!
Actually im brazillian! So..my english is not so good!
Imagine me trying to understand House for example, without subtitles!
I used to use geexbox, but i think they stopped upgrading the code....And the latest release doesnt work on my wii!

rodries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
slimfady said:
Anyone knows if MPlayer plays from NTFS drives yet?
I think is not going to happen.
NTFS is hard to implement and there isn't enough information, so do a libntfs is a very big work.
Geekbox has ntfs because is a linux system that has ntfs implemented.

rodries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
crislsizl said:
i often get problems when streaming videos via wifi from my notebook.
it often stucks without any reason
wifi is very unstable, is you loose signal or get interferenes you'll lost packets, and get low data transfer rate.
If mplayer doesn't have enough transfer rate it will hang up with a code dump.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any one got a channel for the V0.07 DCQ&T mod R2 version?

I did my own injection of that into one of the first versions... it works really well but doesnt return to system menu... just takes a dump and crashes.

any help appreciated

KiiWii

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Any one got a channel for the V0.07 DCQ&T mod R2 version?

I did my own injection of that into one of the first versions... it works really well but doesnt return to system menu... just takes a dump and crashes.

any help appreciated

KiiWii
hold on a minute!!!
you say you injected well Rodries modified versions have auto chain detection, therefore when its injected into a wad it will restart not return to loader causing a code dump, when you have it in apps and open via loader, then it will return to loader and not restart, auto chain, so inject it yourself!
smile.gif

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have, and it crashes.

sorry if im not understanding you, but i took the DCQ& T mod2 .dol, injected into a old mplayer channel... when i run it: its fine, when i press home to exit: it crashes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?