adriande2

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been having this problem with moving my mouse around the desktop lately. When I move the mouse in an upwards direction, it will just stop moving at a certain point until I move it down, and it sometime even stops working completely (even clicking). I've tried restarting the computer but that only works for a few minutes and I've tried switching mouses to see if the mouse was the problem, but it's not.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

zkamuiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it is a mouse problem it should not have anything to do with your computer, so restarting it will be pointless. First check in the Control Panel, under the Mouse options and check to under different tabs if there is a solution.
If you use a ball mouse, which is the old version of the mouse, then open the cover on bottom of the mouse, and clean all the dirt out.
If you use an optical/laser mouse then blow and see if there is dust because sometimes the mouse may be very sensitive. Make sure to also install drivers for the mouse if possible, as well as make sure you the mouse on a clean surface.
If none of that works then try borrowing a mouse from a friend, and test it out on your own to eliminate the possibility that both of your own mice are not functioning properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Seamen :D
    +1
    mmmm those scrumptious tadpoles :wub:
    +2
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @AncientBoi did your phone autocorrect assholes to tadpoles?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats child abuse
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not destroy or eat.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Is swallowing considered cannibalism?
    +2
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: by their standards, yes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey got a couple free tickets the Memorial Golf tournament here in Dublin Ohio close to me, and I hate golf, so I asked couple neighbors if they wanted them, and 2 dif neighbors have started a bidding war, they are up to $75 for both so far, lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just can't get into golf, boring to me. I'd rather go drown some worms.
    +1
    $75.01 :teach:
    +1
    Take whatever for them, playing golf is fun.... Watching golf at home is relaxing, watching golf in person? Why ...
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna just give away, but they both started bidding more than other, so ill take it
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like ill have steak on the grille tonight for free.
    +3
    Tube? :shy::blush::evil:
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Games are getting huge nowdays, like 125gb a game (4k games anyways). I feel sorry for players that only have a 512gb hd. (Series S)
    +1
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game