Mother 3 Translation RELEASED!

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I read that earthbound - mother 2 was out in usa.
Is it true because i cannot find any dumps or places to buy
frown.gif

seishun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with r4ds and ez 3 in 1 i have had some sound issues in the character naming screen. Can someone else confirm this or help me out. I think it may be an issue in NOR mode.

seishun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to copy first while on NOR mode, then run in NOR mode after copying. but the game jusst screwed up for me when i tried to load the map. Now my gba exploader is screwed up. Im having major problems with this on ez flash 3 in 1. HELP!!!

DivineZeus

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
seishun said:
with r4ds and ez 3 in 1 i have had some sound issues in the character naming screen. Can someone else confirm this or help me out. I think it may be an issue in NOR mode.
Ye, i have the same sound issues at the beginning, but np for me...
smile.gif

seishun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DivineZeus said:
seishun said:
Ye, i have the same sound issues at the beginning, but np for me...
smile.gif
Im warning you when you get the map...its might freeze the game when you open it. And after that i have to setup the whole game in gba exploader all over again for sum reason. I really hate EZ 3 in 1 for these things.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
patch runs great on the 3-in-1.

seishun said:

the readme is 1140 lines of text, and no i didn't make that up. if you tried reading it you would see that is a known glitch.

" * Name Summary Slowdown: After you've named everything at the start of the game and select "Yes", the screen will fade out. But the audio will sound jittery for a few seconds. This is due to the sprite text welding we had to do to allow more text per screen. We optimized this code a lot, but the fadeout is still not as good as we'd like. Please overlook this tiny problem for now. This is the only place where this issue occurs."

QUOTE(skarthebloodchild @ Oct 17 2008, 03:34 PM) I read that earthbound - mother 2 was out in usa.
Is it true because i cannot find any dumps or places to buy
frown.gif

there was mother 2 released on the snes, i think only in japanese. there was also mother 1+2 release for gba.

-another world

seishun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:

-another world
i beg to differ. What slot-1 are you using? Did you get the sound issue at the confirmation of you settings when you started a new game. Or try getting the map and use it to see if your game freezes.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
seishun said:
Another World said:

-another world
i beg to differ. What slot-1 are you using? Did you get the sound issue at the confirmation of you settings when you started a new game. Or try getting the map and use it to see if your game freezes.

slot1 has nothing to do with the slot2 nor. try reading the 1,140 line read me, there are many bugs. report anything else you find to the authors so the next patch is free of bugs. the map works perfectly, no slow down, no freezing.

-another world

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Time to play some METAL SLUG 7 and CONTRA HARD CORPS!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

...Oh wait, this is the Mother 3 patched released topic! (why wasn't the RSS news updated?). Curse my GBA Flash Card for being too small.

I need to order my 3-1 Flash Card tomorrow. Plus get my College work done.

I hope it's good because I never liked Earthbound but I'm willing to give Mother 3 a chance.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
seishun said:
Another World said:

-another world

If you check the known bugs on the site, you'll see that the sound messing up on the confirmation screen is one of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips