vinstage

sweg
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
That moment between birth and death/s

Uhmm, probably when you get on with someone better over text than in real life. This happened to me last year, I spoke to this guy in my Chem for ages over text but we'd never even said hi in real life until last week.

Then went back to anti social texting teenager ways

Oh and then there's also the fact I stalk half the semi cute guys in the year above me.

094208572b83253ae7c0e12731b616bd856f6940_hq.gif

Last edited by vinstage,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That moment between birth and death/s

Uhmm, probably when you get on with someone better over text than in real life. This happened to me last year, I spoke to this guy in my Chem for ages over text but we'd never even said hi in real life until last week.

Then went back to anti social texting teenager ways
Both drunk, almost had sex with my bff
and my best friend was sleeping next to us (we were on a matress and he was on the sofa)
the girl was kinda forcing while i didn't had an erection and wasn't really aware of what was happening either
Then she put it in, few seconds later i said stop
then my best friend "wake up" and made fun of me
turns out he was awake the whole time and watching, also he was making "sleeping" noises to annoy us

Well that's not even close the the most akward i've lived but that's the most recent and akward enough

the not so good part about it is that i kinda lost my bff due to it, and since none of us wanted to do that
i was in pretty terible mood for few month but things are getting better kinda

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Another one that was akward but for the other peer

I was in a bar the other day hangging out with friends
then i said "well i'm going to the billiard" (we have a billiard in the back of the bar)
then the girl next to me said, "you want to drink a bear with me ? yeah TOTALY (in a seducing manner)" (she thought i was proposing her a bear)
so i said "no i said i'm going to the billiard"

Then she was kinda embarassed, freezed for few second
and then i walked away after saying "well have a good evening"

xD

Reactions: vinstage

vinstage

sweg
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Both drunk, almost had sex with my bff
and my best friend was sleeping next to us (we were on a matress and he was on the sofa)
the girl was kinda forcing while i didn't had an erection and wasn't really aware of what was happening either
Then she put it in, few seconds later i said stop
then my best friend "wake up" and made fun of me
turns out he was awake the whole time and watching, also he was making "sleeping" noises to annoy us

Well that's not even close the the most akward i've lived but that's the most recent and akward enough

the not so good part about it is that i kinda lost my bff due to it, and since none of us wanted to do that
i was in pretty terible mood for few month but things are getting better kinda
Ohhh, I remember you telling me. Sheesh glad it's getting better. So she never spoke to you after?

Reactions: Alkéryn

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...I suppose I have a cringey one to share:

Was shopping at the mall once back in high school, and ran into some kids from my class. One guy that I hardly knew tried to follow me around and talk to me, and I was just like, okay whatever, and made small talk with him. I go and get some food, and while I'm leaning against the wall waiting for it to be cooked, the guy gets waaaaay up in my personal space and tries to kiss me.

My gut reaction? To kick him in the nuts before he can get one step closer. Guy crumpled like tinfoil, and made a really sad squeak of pain. If I wasn't so creeped out I would have felt bad. To top it off, he was just...on the floor and I stepped over him to get my food from the counter and leave.

The guy and his friends never once looked me in the eye for the rest of the year. Pretty sure we sat as far away as humanly possible in chemistry class and on the bus.

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmm...I suppose I have a cringey one to share:

Was shopping at the mall once back in high school, and ran into some kids from my class. One guy that I hardly knew tried to follow me around and talk to me, and I was just like, okay whatever, and made small talk with him. I go and get some food, and while I'm leaning against the wall waiting for it to be cooked, the guy gets waaaaay up in my personal space and tries to kiss me.

My gut reaction? To kick him in the nuts before he can get one step closer. Guy crumpled like tinfoil, and made a really sad squeak of pain. If I wasn't so creeped out I would have felt bad. To top it off, he was just...on the floor and I stepped over him to get my food from the counter and leave.

The guy and his friends never once looked me in the eye for the rest of the year. Pretty sure we sat as far away as humanly possible in chemistry class and on the bus.
You , you Monster !
(I'm joking)

Attachments

• 2djrsiv.jpg
    2djrsiv.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 229
Reactions: Chary

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
him: what do you do in your free time?

me: i like crack and i sail the high seas..

him: that explains a lot about you and your madness

me: wait what, doctor i was talking about pirating games. O_O

Last edited by Flame,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
This one time, at band camp...

I don't have too many I suppose, only one I could think of but it isn't really that embarrassing I guess.

In the 5th grade, the school I went to would take the class up to a little winter camp thing for 4 days or so for various activities. I had two bags full of clothes and shower items and such...and I forgot one of the bags on the bus...which had nearly all of my clothes and all my shower items in them. For those 4 days, I had 2 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts, the sweatshirt I wore on the way up (since we started out in a warmer part of the state), lots of socks and lots of boxer shorts and that was it. Winter coat? In the other bag. All my other shirts and pants? Other bag. Snow pants? Other bag. I basically had to spend the entire time in the same 2 shirts and jeans, eventually wearing both at the same time because it was so damn cold and all I had was a sweatshirt to wear. Worst part was the road to town was snowed in for 2 of those days, so we couldn't even get one of the parents/counselors to go out and get at least a nice coat and snow pants or anything, and by the time they could get to town we were already done with all the main outside activities so it would've been useless basically.

Kinda embarrassing, cuz kids will be kids and everyone thought I just "couldn't afford clothes" or whatever regardless of the explanations (cuz I went to a private catholic school where 99% of the students were in the "upper/upper middle class" and my family was more lower-middle class at the time) so of course for the rest of that entire year I was the "kid who doesn't shower" and the "kid who only has 2 days worth of clothes" and such.

Thankfully they had a washer/dryer on site, so I was at least able to wash the clothes I had at night which was a nice luxury >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up