Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
In my other post I forgot to specify that the Metal Slimes/Bubbles were the most annoying enemy I've ever encountered. The scariest ones for me have always been from all the RE games.

In RE1 it was the Hunters when I had no shotgun shells left.

In RE2 there was nothing that particularly made me want to crap my pants.

In RE3 it was the freakin' Nemesis that kept popping up and following me, busting through walls and windows.

In RE4 it was the chainsaw guys, that same event with the Iron Maiden that AnimalCrossingX described, and also the first encounter with that hulking monster that's ultra-sensitive to sound and can only be killed by shooting the bells and hitting the Plaga on its back (the point in the game where you first find one chained to a dungeon wall sleeping inside a cell).

None of them were particularly difficult to defeat, it's just the initial "OH SHI-" factor that they had that made them scary.

serpenter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i do renember those annoying zombie... things on RE4. *edit* iron maiden XD
i got paranoid just hearing that XDXD

nothing else comes to mind though...

NightKry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
In RE4 it was the chainsaw guys, that same event with the Iron Maiden that AnimalCrossingX described, and also the first encounter with that hulking monster that's ultra-sensitive to sound and can only be killed by shooting the bells and hitting the Plaga on its back (the point in the game where you first find one chained to a dungeon wall sleeping inside a cell).

Garrador! He was cool. I can't believe none of you guys found Vertigo scary. He was the guy you had to freeze w/ liquid nitrogen and blast him when he was frozen, Salazor's 'right hand'!?

=\

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NightKry said:
Densetsu3000 said:

Garrador! He was cool. I can't believe none of you guys found Vertigo scary. He was the guy you had to freeze w/ liquid nitrogen and blast him when he was frozen, Salazor's 'right hand'!?

=\
Man, I remember almost pissing myself when I faced him! Also that boss named something-2. The one that chased you in the floating cage maze and popped out to try and kill you. The Regenerators freaked me out more then the Iron Maidens though. One of my scary enemies is Nightmare from DMC 1.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
NightKry said:

=\
Thanks for reminding me about Garrador's name
smile.gif

I knew I was forgetting something. Vertigo was freaky as hell. It creeped me out when the camera switched to his point of view and he was running and you could see what he was seeing.

Airfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Most annoying would have to be the Flood from the halo games. (mostly Halo 2/3).
Most scariest would definitely be this person in Fatal Frame 2 (Forgot the name). Scared the crap out of me when I first seen her. >.

DoctorDawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most annoying monsters
I'd say the Lich's from Oblivion, that just summon even more LICHS
blink.gif

Most scary I'd say that weird brute thing on dead space
ohmy.gif

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
I just remembered another one, wizrobes/summoning wizrobes from windwaker... i just hated that music then it teleporting around the room. And that stupid summoning wizrobe miniboss that can summon even more wizzobes!.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scariest part for me had to be playing Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock edition with a 5.1 system in the dark right after it came out. Alone. And you go through this one room in the first hour or so, and there's nothing there, you go in and out, three or four times. Then. The licker.is.on.the.ceiling.

Annoying would take a bit more time, I can think of endless platform titles that had that damn near impossible jump, and you seemingly only had one or two lives left by that point, and if you missed, you had to start the whole level/world over again. What a pain.

Ultratech87

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most annoying: Medusa Heads from CV1 or wild Pokes (I'm talking to you wild Zubats, Geodudes, and other junk.)

Most Scary: Yeah, the Regenerators/Iron Maidens freaked me out the 1st time I saw 'em. I didn't know what to do, and it wouldn't die. Freaky stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy