Morning Glory

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by CopZeRecruit, Nov 20, 2009.

Nov 20, 2009

Morning Glory by CopZeRecruit at 9:34 PM (871 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. CopZeRecruit
    OP

Newcomer CopZeRecruit Member

Netherlands
    Heard Tank got murdered in a town I never heard of by some bitch named Alberta over nickel-plated burners.

Ok guess what I'm trying to say here is that Police Academy wasn't Steve Guttenbergs best film. Let's be honest we all know it was 3 Men And a Baby. Although I could argue the fact that Police Academy Kim Catrall in it so yeah possibly, although I'm not really sure at all. Maybe I'll decided one day.

Ok well enough blabbering on that boring subject. Really did David Bowie fake the moon landing or was all orchestrated by Margaret Thatcher? I'd like to believe the latter although I know that's almost impossible.

[​IMG]

Let's go baby, Let's go baby, come on.

Anyway. I think it's best we have a laugh with women at work, at us. That way it's a win win situation. No? Maybe? Possibly? Doubt it. Sexual harrasment is not a laughing matter I'm afraid.

[​IMG]

I think this maybe just about clears it up. Why do people stand on escalators and not take the initiative to actually walk up them? Are they too stupid to work out that saves you time and hassle? Or are they too fed up with watching the grand prix all day?

Pilates the age old excerise. Is it harmless or is it really a ancient way of summoning to demons to enter your minds and cause you to do horrible things? Studies show that 19/10 serial killers practised pilates at one point in there life, is it possible they summoned up ancient evil spirits to control their brains and force them to do these heinous crimes? Sadly it will remain a mystery.

That really baffles me to quite honest. (INSERT APPROPIATE SMILEY HERE)

2. zuron7

Member zuron7 RBYG

India
    I thought you were talking about the flower morning glory.

3. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    I thought he was talking about a very different kind of morning "glory". [​IMG]

And also, what the hell is he talking about and why hasn't this been moved to the EoF?

4. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    Do morning glories produce special kinda wood? [​IMG]

K, thats was lame.

And tbh, I don't really understand what he was talking about. Just random stuff.

5. zeromac

Member zeromac Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY

Australia
    North Korean Bastard

Warning: Spoilers inside!

6. CopZeRecruit
    OP

Newcomer CopZeRecruit Member

Netherlands
    Thanks for your input everyone.