Morning Glory

CopZeRecruit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heard Tank got murdered in a town I never heard of by some bitch named Alberta over nickel-plated burners.

Ok guess what I'm trying to say here is that Police Academy wasn't Steve Guttenbergs best film. Let's be honest we all know it was 3 Men And a Baby. Although I could argue the fact that Police Academy Kim Catrall in it so yeah possibly, although I'm not really sure at all. Maybe I'll decided one day.

Ok well enough blabbering on that boring subject. Really did David Bowie fake the moon landing or was all orchestrated by Margaret Thatcher? I'd like to believe the latter although I know that's almost impossible.

Pol_Pot2.jpg

Let's go baby, Let's go baby, come on.

Anyway. I think it's best we have a laugh with women at work, at us. That way it's a win win situation. No? Maybe? Possibly? Doubt it. Sexual harrasment is not a laughing matter I'm afraid.

john-malkovich-20060506-128105.jpg

I think this maybe just about clears it up. Why do people stand on escalators and not take the initiative to actually walk up them? Are they too stupid to work out that saves you time and hassle? Or are they too fed up with watching the grand prix all day?

Pilates the age old excerise. Is it harmless or is it really a ancient way of summoning to demons to enter your minds and cause you to do horrible things? Studies show that 19/10 serial killers practised pilates at one point in there life, is it possible they summoned up ancient evil spirits to control their brains and force them to do these heinous crimes? Sadly it will remain a mystery.

That really baffles me to quite honest. (INSERT APPROPIATE SMILEY HERE)

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought he was talking about a very different kind of morning "glory".
wink.gif

And also, what the hell is he talking about and why hasn't this been moved to the EoF?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM