more zombies

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by joker92092, Nov 28, 2009.

Nov 28, 2009

more zombies by joker92092 at 5:08 PM (786 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. joker92092
    OP

Newcomer joker92092 Member

United States
    would til be possible to increas the amount of zombies on screen in dead rising with a ocarina code. also dont tell me the wii cant handle it because other wii games with better graphics can support shit load more zombies the dead rising.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Hy33I7YeU...feature=related

2. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    Did you even read the description on the video? Oneechanbara renders zombies VERY differently, and is able to overcome Wii hardware limitations by "phasing out" zombies who are far away. The Dead Rising engine does not work this way, and depends on being able to render several individual and specific zombies who each observe their own patterns. The two are not comparable.

In short, no, you can't increase the number of zombies, and no, the Wii can't handle more zombies in Dead Rising.

3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    There are many Gamecube and PS2 games that have handled more intelligent AI characters on screen than Dead Rising Wii...and they looked better too. It was just a quick cheap version by Capcom, had they spent more time and effort on it then it would have more.

As for the main question, doubt it. As I said, it was a quick version so the engine may not have been programmed to be able to handle more.