Hacking More NSTC USB Channels

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the WiiFit disc? If you want the channel I just need you to send me a file off the disc. PM me if you're interested.

On another note, if you grab some files and like it, post a thank you down here. Not so much to satiate my ego but to keep the thread bumped up and visible for others.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bumping, thanking, ego massaging and noting that I put a Lost in Blue wad in the misc folder linked in my sig.

Thanks again, Troa, for the effort
smile.gif

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Fit added.

Thanks for the link Ergo...I can add some more channels to the pool with those I think.

Not to discredit others' work, I'm just trying to get them all into once list.

wii94

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
can someone make this games to channels?
-One Piece Unlimited Cruise: Episode 2 - Mezameru Yuusha (NTSC-J)
-One Piece Unlimited Cruise: Episode 1 - Nami ni Yureru Hihou (NTSC-J)
-Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 3 (NTSC-J)

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii94 said:
can someone make this games to channels?
-One Piece Unlimited Cruise: Episode 2 - Mezameru Yuusha (NTSC-J)
-One Piece Unlimited Cruise: Episode 1 - Nami ni Yureru Hihou (NTSC-J)
-Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 3 (NTSC-J)

If you can supply the opening.bnr files for those games, I can make the channels. PM me if you need help on doing that.

QUOTE(priv8dan @ Apr 6 2009, 02:11 AM) Thank you troa11!

Wii Fit: Installed, tested and it's a beauty!

You are most welcome!

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
Download Universal USB Channel Creation Pack!:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjhtytttozy/Universal USB Channel Creation Pack.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjhtytttozy

Here is a package containing all you need to make any kind of channel...

Wii Scrubber 1.40 (to directly extract the opening.bnr file from the iso)
Original BNRbandit channel creation tool
Ocarina Cheat Device BNRbandit channel creation tool (with PC version of code manager for ocarina cheat creation from txt files..)
NTSC BNRbandit channel creation tool (to have pal channels on ntsc wii)
WBFS manager 1.5 by HowardC (alternative tool for extracting ISO and Opening.bnr files...)

USAGE:

to create channels just do this:

step1:
Download the bnrbandit pack and extract it to a folder... thanks to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146057

Step 2: download Wii Scrubber
http://xz2ilg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pQOr...al.rar?download

Step 3: open wii scrubber...open the ISO file you want a channel for.....scroll down until you see a file called Opening.bnr ...Right click and extract this file to the bnr directory you created in step one for bnr bandit usage...

bnr bandit usage:

IMPORTANT INFO!
(create a new folder called bnr and a new folder called wad in the same directory as bnrbandit.exe)

1. Put opening.bnr file you extracted with wii scrubber in bnr/ named with the corresponding game's titleID
(For example, RSBE01.bnr for Brawl)

2. Run the batch file.

3. You should now have wads in wad/ that you can use to install usb loader stub channels.

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a good way to make them, but it still takes time for each one, if you're just starting and have 10 or more games to add, it'll be easier to just download the right wads from a pack and use them. So I think it's a good idea to build a community collection.

troa11

Older Than You
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I don't have access to one at all, if you can get me the bnr/ID I'll put it in the next pack for sure.

On a side note, today's update is going to be in a new thread. I'm really tired of looking at my mistake of putting the initial number of channels in the subject sub-line. If you're waiting for more channels, that's watch for that.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I want to know, if is possible to create a USB Forwarder Channel that doesn't register log in Wii Message Board (bypass)?
(For example, if you go to homebrew channel and after you exit to the Wii Menu, if you go to Message Board, you can see that Homebrew Channel is registered as a played "game" with 0:01, or the time that you play).

And also, about this custom channels.. if you use one of this, you register the info in Message Board, like a original one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent)