dektopsi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i recently downloaded moonshell 2
I replaced it with the original moonshell version in my mem card, i only took out folders and files of moonshell and replaced it with moonshell 2.
After this I try opening moonshell on my ds but it says that a error has occured and that i should close this and use a direct boot.
So i go back to the website locate the so called direct boot and download it, extract etc.
Afterwards I place both this direct boot folder with ALL of its contents into my mem card+ I leave the moonshell 2 contents in mem card as well
I open once again but this time there is a direct boot file and moonshell 2 file that i can open up on menu screen
If i open moonshell 2 file it says that a error has occured and that i should close this and use a direct boot.
If i open direct boot file it says that a error has occured because two moonshell folders were placed next to each other.

What am i doing wrong?Has anyone used moonshell 2 before?

If i am allowed i will post the website from which i downloaded it from

Twilight Loz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone also help me? I have a acekard 2i with 1.4.1 firmware. I download moonshell 2.01 and then i put the moonshl2.nds and moonshl folder in my root of my memory card. And then started my acekard 2i and then clicked on moonshl2.nds and then it says, 'extention memory was not found'...

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
errr...? that doesn't matter? AFAIK that means it can't find an Ezflash or something else in your GBA - Slot...
which you won't have if you're using a DSi.
Moonshell should run normal without an extension memory.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Twilight Loz said:
can someone also help me? I have a acekard 2i with 1.4.1 firmware. I download moonshell 2.01 and then i put the moonshl2.nds and moonshl folder in my root of my memory card. And then started my acekard 2i and then clicked on moonshl2.nds and then it says, 'extention memory was not found'...
I already answered your question in your other thread. -____-"

dektopsi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using a kingston mem card on a TTDS card

is the update above my post for mooshell2.01, the whole version?as in would that be the only file i have to download?

dektopsi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilkerv90210 said:
update to moonshell 2.01 here

actually this is the website that i used to download moonshell 2.01
but was i meant to download the top tiny left hand corner link?as well as the first zip file?

btw wat does MD5 mean?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1