Hacking Moonshell Problem

strawberrie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've made a search and I've read some threads but either I went pass it or I'm just blind but I didn't see one about this problem.

Everytime I try to run my multimedia section from my R4 the touchscreen portion tells me there's an error, it still starts up moonshell but it says something about either the folder has been moved or whatnot and that I should try reformat which I did and I still get the same problem. I about to head out to dinner but I will try and post a picture of my problem ASAP. If anyone else has gotten this problem and has a solution, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That error happens to everyone.

But it's meaningless. It's an error that means nothing.

Carry on with Moonshell now.

~Nero

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
My brother had a corrupt file in moonshell directory that got renamed somehow and Moonshell started to load then it got 3 quarters and just stopped, we were then able to read that error message and fix that problem, so it's there for a reason for it being there namely for troubleshooting purposes. If you really want to read it press and hold down select during start up it pauses the start up screen giving you a chance to read it.

roadbusta

Trophies
Website
www.google.com.au
XP
Country
Is there some way to disable this message? To stop it from showing up? It is getting pretty annoying seeing an error message each time moonshell starts up...

strawberrie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ahh ok thanks for your answers
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users