OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i'm not sure if this is an r4 issue or a moonshell issue, but as we don't have a homebrew specific forum section i'm posting it here. sadly i know i'll get less exposure but hopefully i'll still get an answer =).

i'm running 1.18 firmware with the included moonshell 1.71. i have recently started to use it more for music and noticed that there is a small pause while loading the next track. i'm unsure if this is just how moonshell works or if it is something i can tweak out, etc. before i drop my albums into cooledit and make 1 giant mp3 i wanted to ask here if there was anything that could be done about it.

secondly i'm looking for skins beyond the skins packaged with the moonshell install. so far i have only been able to locate 10 or so on google, none of which i have any interest to use. i tried http://www.ndsthemes.com/title/Moonshell but am curious to find more. are there other places on the net to get moonshell skins?

cheers,
-another world

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
As for the pausing thing, I've never noticed anything.

The only skin site I know of is ndsthemes.

edit: it seems like it is just like a loading time in between songs, lower quality songs will (probably) load quicker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*