Moonshell Music Pause/Skins

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Another World, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Another World
    OP

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    i'm not sure if this is an r4 issue or a moonshell issue, but as we don't have a homebrew specific forum section i'm posting it here. sadly i know i'll get less exposure but hopefully i'll still get an answer =).

i'm running 1.18 firmware with the included moonshell 1.71. i have recently started to use it more for music and noticed that there is a small pause while loading the next track. i'm unsure if this is just how moonshell works or if it is something i can tweak out, etc. before i drop my albums into cooledit and make 1 giant mp3 i wanted to ask here if there was anything that could be done about it.

secondly i'm looking for skins beyond the skins packaged with the moonshell install. so far i have only been able to locate 10 or so on google, none of which i have any interest to use. i tried http://www.ndsthemes.com/title/Moonshell but am curious to find more. are there other places on the net to get moonshell skins?

cheers,
    -another world

2. Sephi

Sephi fool

Jan 21, 2008
    United States
    Rhode Island
    As for the pausing thing, I've never noticed anything.

The only skin site I know of is ndsthemes.

edit: it seems like it is just like a loading time in between songs, lower quality songs will (probably) load quicker

3. Raestloz

Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Feb 7, 2008
    Indonesia
    The World of Illusion
    I think you can make your own skins, Moonshell uses skin format like R4, isn't it? I think it's named background or something