OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi~

So now I tried to run the new moonshell release.....

Im getting this error: FileSysterm: Fatal error. Can not search cluster link.

Have someone already tried the new moonshell on the DSTT...?

chall32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

Yep, I've tested moonshell 2 beta 1. Looks to be an improvement from 1.71 with a cleaner user interface / GUI.

Here's how I set it up (using genuine ttds with menu 1.16 from ttds site - i.e. including the fakekiller code)

- Downloaded from http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/
- Extracted zip (keeping folders intact) to a temp folder
- Copied moonshl2 folder to root of flash card
- Copied moonshl2.nds to "Games" folder on flash card
- Run LanguageSelect.exe from temp folder, selected my flash drive (in my case G:\), set the language to "000 English" and clicked save
- Copied media files (music / video files) to a folder named "media" on flashcard
- Job done. Test in TTDS.

Only issues I've seen so far:

- Language is still Chinese / Japanese. Error messages pass on boot to say "language file not found" etc
- Some .dpg files don't play. Thise that don't play look to be those converted with old versions of dpgenc.exe - Those that do play are those I converted using This Ubuntu Guide
- When playing movie files, the touch screen buttons for stop/play etc don't show as images, just text in squares

Here's a couple of piccys:

Moonshell Menu:
Photo-0097.jpg

Playing a file:
Photo-0095.jpg

Chris

chall32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
leinad said:
Hi~

So now I tried to run the new moonshell release.....

Im getting this error: FileSysterm: Fatal error. Can not search cluster link.

Have someone already tried the new moonshell on the DSTT...?
QUOTE(Sarvesh50 @ Jan 2 2009, 01:52 PM) By start up it says extension memory not found
frown.gif
Hey Guys - I saw these error messages today when I put moonshell 2 on my son's DS...

I think it was because I had previously formatted his uSD memory card to FAT32.
The fix (for me at least) was to format the uSD card to FAT with the Panasonic SD Formatter and then copy the Moonshell 2beta files/folders onto the card as per my post above

Chris

chall32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Following some other threads on this forum, I've thrown some very quick moonshell 2 english translation files together HERE.

Just extract them to \moonshl2\language folder.

Skin is still in Chinese / Japanese (not worth sorting yet), but Moonshell menus (accessible by pressing start) are now in English!

ILikeMyDS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried to install Moonshell 2 and got "Cluster link has been interrupted" and "File is possibly corrupt"

I can restore the previous Moonshell easily enough but I need help getting this to work. Any ideas?

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Moonshell is up to version 2.08 stable and is not in BETA as people have suggested above.

Download and install to a TMP directory and copy the folder and copy both the "moonshl2" folder to root of the flash card along with "moonshl2.nds".

MOONSHELL OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night