Hacking Monster hunter tri

Safavid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would be a good medium(Device, i.e. SD card or usb hard drive) for the USB LOADER? Could a SD Card perform smoothly?
Edit: heh I was in a rush

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Safavid said:
What would be a good medium for the USB LOADER? Could and SD card perform well with good results?

I have no idea what you are asking here. My closest guess is that: Yes, loading the game from an SD card would work as long as it has enough free space and the loader you are using supports it.

EDIT: Ah, yes, re-reading this it now makes more sense. Refer to the compatibility guide that HiBit posted below.

Zhar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Works with Configurable USB Loader - cIOS223mload - Block IOS reload on
But when you create a character the game will freeze when you try to change name, so skip that option
smile.gif

bmt0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Uhm, im trying to play the game via dvd, not usb and im getting a black screen followed by a weird high pitched noise

Tried NeoGamma R7 RC4 and GeckoOS 1.07b (002 FIXED i used for MadWorld) wich both gave the said result
frown.gif

Im on a 4.1E, no idea what to try next :|

edit: Gosh, ignore my reply, i just had to update GeckoOS to 1.9.1, now it works flawlessly

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've had sam eas bmt0. loaded to the title screen then sum jap text i clicked 'A' and it went black and started buzzing.
i'm using the custom 4.0e but rev13a cios atm as i'm just waiting to see any compatibility issues with neogamma and usb loader gx

BreakerCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bmt0 said:
Uhm, im trying to play the game via dvd, not usb and im getting a black screen followed by a weird high pitched noise

Tried NeoGamma R7 RC4 and GeckoOS 1.07b (002 FIXED i used for MadWorld) wich both gave the said result
frown.gif

edit: Gosh, ignore my reply, i just had to update GeckoOS to 1.9.1, now it works flawlessly

Well I'm having the same trouble as the guy above but GeckoOS (1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, and 1.07b) doesn't seem to read my DVDs. I always get an error saying that there is no DVD in the drive. The name change freezing is killing me. I'm only 1 step away from playing this awesome game! Please help me!

hornetx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
BreakerCore said:
bmt0 said:

frown.gif

Well I'm having the same trouble as the guy above but GeckoOS (1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, and 1.07b) doesn't seem to read my DVDs. I always get an error saying that there is no DVD in the drive. The name change freezing is killing me. I'm only 1 step away from playing this awesome game! Please help me!

Same problem here can't seem to get Gecko to read my DVD's. I'm loading from the homebrew channel, is that a problem?

gaojiugao

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shop59071431.taobao.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
IF your system is 3.2U or 4.0U, use ARC, change options as followed steps ,SAVE and reboot:
Language Setting : Japanese
Game Region Setting: Japan
Country Code : 1

And finally you can initial changing your name and WIFI link to the server without ban.

eviel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
juventus_ega said:
me, with the usb loader GX and cIOS 223!! WORKS perfect!!
I can't seem to make it work for this, tried USBLoaderCFG and USBLoaderGX with cIOS223, can load but freeze when press start game inside game main menu, with high pitch sounds. Anyone can share how they make it loaded successfully with USB loader?

The only setup works for me is SoftChipR98, set IOS55, but this method freeze when changing name for character in game.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Zhar said:
But when you create a character the game will freeze when you try to change name, so skip that option
smile.gif

+1 did the same...!!
smile.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ether2802 said:
Zhar said:
smile.gif

+1 did the same...!!
smile.gif

Is the IOS Reload block option required for that one? You you please 100% confirm that option is required, that would be nice.

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
No. IOS Reload block option isn't required.
I can pass the point and go into the game without htat option enable.
And since there is only one dol in the iso, I doubt it is an IOS Reload game.

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
WiiPower said:
Sam & Max also has one 1 .dol and it's an IOS Reloading game.

OK. I see. I thought that only games with multi-dols are possible IOS Reload games.

Thanks for the info.

eviel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
D34DL1N3R said:
Hankbropio said:
Uloader is the only USB loader that lets you use the name changer
Completely not true at all. I'm able to change the character name on USB Loader GX.
Hi, mind to share your setup? I can't seem to make it work, using USB Loader GX - 223mload, can load game with starting video, but when start game got high pitch sound with black screen.
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse