Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
Hankbropio said:
Uloader is the only USB loader that lets you use the name changer
Completely not true at all. I'm able to change the character name on USB Loader GX.

Really?, do you mind sharing how you did that with us?
Also i ran into a isolated problem playing using USB LOADER GX, i was entering map 5 from map 6 in the first map
and it was stuck on the loading screen, i mean the "Loading" letters were moving, but i knew nothing was reading from the drive
only happened once, and only on USB loader GX, everything else works fine, and USB loader works fine too

Must have been a freak accident

BreakerCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaojiugao said:
IF your system is 3.2U or 4.0U, use ARC, change options as followed steps ,SAVE and reboot:
Language Setting : Japanese
Game Region Setting: Japan
Country Code : 1

And finally you can initial changing your name and WIFI link to the server without ban.

Just tried this on system menu 3.2U with the latest version of AnyRegion Changer(1.1b) and still no luck. I even tried using the lastest modification to any region changer. (1.1b_mod05) Can someone who's gotten this game to function properly please help me out on getting this started up?

Gagar1n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if I should've made a new thread for this, but could anyone possibly help me out here? I've been using this image as a guide

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9654/picture3161056.png

and to my knowledge, I've followed the directions to the the t. When I try to boot up the game, it says "Booting Wii Game, please wait... IOS(223) mload....." and then it just sits there, and never actually boots up the game. I've tried deleting IOS 223 and reinstalling it using the 202 222 223 offline installer, using 37 merged with 36 several times, and it still meets with the same freeze every time. Does anyone know what I did wrong, because I can't figure it out.

eviel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hankbropio said:
Also i ran into a isolated problem playing using USB LOADER GX, i was entering map 5 from map 6 in the first map
and it was stuck on the loading screen, i mean the "Loading" letters were moving, but i knew nothing was reading from the drive
only happened once, and only on USB loader GX, everything else works fine, and USB loader works fine too

Seem like you can play using USB LOADER GX? Can share how you did it? Any special requirement on installing IOS223 (like merge which with which)? Mine can't run properly.

Hankbropio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eviel said:
Hankbropio said:

Seem like you can play using USB LOADER GX? Can share how you did it? Any special requirement on installing IOS223 (like merge which with which)? Mine can't run properly.

for GX i use 222
for Uloader and CONFIG USB LOADER i use 223
both i play without turning on reload IOS block

eviel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hankbropio said:
for GX i use 222
for Uloader and CONFIG USB LOADER i use 223
both i play without turning on reload IOS block
Thanks a lot!

Also thanks to Gagar1n, your post on the picture guide works, I tried yours first, the key point is the IOS223-mload part, I was using IOS60 merged, I just tried IOS37, everything working and can change name!
wink.gif

You guys rocks!
yaypsp.gif

Gagar1n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eviel said:
Also thanks to Gagar1n, your post on the picture guide works, I tried yours first, the key point is the IOS223-mload part, I was using IOS60 merged, I just tried IOS37, everything working and can change name!
wink.gif

You guys rocks!
yaypsp.gif
It did!? Then why won't it work for me!? This is horrible!

jroc838

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi guys! i`m ready that are people here, that is not using USB loader, and get the lousy sound and black screen with NeoGamma,, i tried a method that it seems that work for everyone that already used, try and see

first of all, youll Need: softchip R90 or R96, IOS, 38,53,55, and IOS55 bugfix... all of this, are in this file:

Monster Hunter 3 Files

using WAD manager you`ll have to do in this order:

1.- Install Softchip R90 or R96
2.- Istall IOS 38
3.- Install IOS 53
4.- Install IOS 55
5.- Install IOS 55 bugfix

reboot wii

After that, run Softchip R90 (or 96 in any case)

First of all, select the correct IOS to run the game without any problems:

1.- Press +, and select IOS55, And then press A

In the options, you`ll have to put language in: japanese
and then, select 002 Error Fix: enable

and then, Press A

And Enjoy The GAme!

eviel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Gagar1n said:
It did!? Then why won't it work for me!? This is horrible!
Seem like it's ur cIOS not installed properly? I am not so experience so can't really give proper advice, are ur other games able to load properly?

Cytin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gagar1n said:
I'm sorry if I should've made a new thread for this, but could anyone possibly help me out here? I've been using this image as a guide

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9654/picture3161056.png

and to my knowledge, I've followed the directions to the the t. When I try to boot up the game, it says "Booting Wii Game, please wait... IOS(223) mload....." and then it just sits there, and never actually boots up the game. I've tried deleting IOS 223 and reinstalling it using the 202 222 223 offline installer, using 37 merged with 36 several times, and it still meets with the same freeze every time. Does anyone know what I did wrong, because I can't figure it out.

i tried doing this as well and i am getting the same problem could anyone walk me through install the IOS222 mload so i have it right. thank you

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jroc838 said:
Hi guys! i`m ready that are people here, that is not using USB loader, and get the lousy sound and black screen with NeoGamma,, i tried a method that it seems that work for everyone that already used, try and see

first of all, youll Need: softchip R90 or R96, IOS, 38,53,55, and IOS55 bugfix... all of this, are in this file:

Monster Hunter 3 Files

2.- Istall IOS 38
3.- Install IOS 53
4.- Install IOS 55

reboot wii

and then, Press A

And Enjoy The GAme!
I tried your method and it hangs at a black screen after the safety message. I followed all the steps exactly. Any idea about what's wrong?

UnWii

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
specialjerm said:
jroc838 said:

Monster Hunter 3 Files

2.- Istall IOS 38
3.- Install IOS 53
4.- Install IOS 55

reboot wii

and then, Press A

And Enjoy The GAme!
I tried your method and it hangs at a black screen after the safety message. I followed all the steps exactly. Any idea about what's wrong?

So you want to play with SoftChip ?
here is a solution for SoftChip users
-Softchip
-CIOS rev10 or higher
-IOS55 + ciosbugfix55

Maybe you have to SET some Options...
Language= Japanese
Force NTSC= Yes
If you can select an IOS use 223...

Finigan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnWii said:
specialjerm said:
jroc838 said:

Monster Hunter 3 Files

2.- Istall IOS 38
3.- Install IOS 53
4.- Install IOS 55

reboot wii

and then, Press A

And Enjoy The GAme!

So you want to play with SoftChip ?
here is a solution for SoftChip users
-Softchip
-CIOS rev10 or higher
-IOS55 + ciosbugfix55

Maybe you have to SET some Options...
Language= Japanese
Force NTSC= Yes
If you can select an IOS use 223...

I just wanted to chime in and say thank you. Softchip worked following your steps. If anyone is having the problem where they get the high pitched squeal and black screen you should give this a try.

Monster Hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made an account here on GBAtemp to thank jroc838 for making that guide...it worked perfectly! But i do have one question...is there anyway to go online? probably a silly question...

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter said:
I made an account here on GBAtemp to thank jroc838 for making that guide...it worked perfectly! But i do have one question...is there anyway to go online? probably a silly question...

Not a silly question at all: Youtube

See this video and read the post which describes what to do to go online.

Monster Hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
Monster Hunter said:

Not a silly question at all: Youtube

See this video and read the post which describes what to do to go online.

Hey thanks allot! i will try this now.

loony747

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gecko 1.9.2 is unable to read any of my bunrt copies. Does it only read actual disks? Or is there anything else I need to do to get this game running?

The game works fine through USBLGX and uLoader. I just wanna be able to play online.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Installed Hermes cIOS 222 and 223 merged 37/36... now I´m gonna try it again with GX...

@loony: try to follow the video tutorial, all you need is described there.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Now MH3 runs the way it should. Using USB Loader GX with cIOS 223 merged 37/ 36, NTSC, japanese language, 002 error fix ON.

Tried to go online, which worked fine until it asked me to buy subscription with Wii points so I thought lets give it a try, 30 days bought(800 points) and connect but an error came up.

Inserted disc, went online and voila, my previously bought 30 days were there...

seems that online functions are somwhow bound to the disc or some...

loony747

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean this video?

Because that let's me know that a backup can be booted through Gecko, however, my issue is that it refuses to read any disk I insert. Any idea on what may be causing this issue?

The error is:

ERROR: No DVD Found

If it helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho