ROM Hack WIP Monster Hunter Stories 2 Demo Save Editor

Max89

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You need cfw in order to edit saves

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the error happend because you gave a monster genes they he does not learn on his own in order to give genes like that you need to give the monster that learns that gene. the rite of channel it onto the monster you want to have to avoid that message
Yes infact I did that way. In this case a clone monster function maybe would be useful

Last edited by Max89,

navi_1er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I wanted to test switching ride actions and accidentally switched rathas flying out thinking I was adding a second but now I see flying isn't under the ride action list, how do I give him back flying?

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm not sure why you're explaining this but just to be clear, I am only sharing and reporting my personal experience, not to invalidate your findings or other's. So far, I haven't been having problems with my online CO-OP, and that's his concern so I'm giving my own assurance that nothing has happened to me that deters me from playing online/ co-op.

I am not invalidating your post. I am jusst saying be careful to the others because the genes edit is a bit tricky.

LittleSky0205

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I am not invalidating your post. I am jusst saying be careful to the others because the genes edit is a bit tricky.
Yep, btw, no offense taken, I understand the risk that's why I have always reiterated to edit the genes accordingly based on the monster and keep a backup save just incase something goes wrong.

P4sCal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for your work, guys. Can we add another column on the gene ids which type of whether they're Attack, Speed or Technical or none types? And while we're at it their Active Skills under them? so that it's not confusing and more detailed.

Last edited by P4sCal,

Rsvpripp3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your work, guys. Can we add another column on the gene ids which type of whether they're Attack, Speed or Technical or none types? And while we're at it their Active Skills under them? so that it's not confusing and more detailed.
And would be nice with attack and def and Health

Max89

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how many level has the equipment? i see people with lev 5 but im not sure how to unlock and cant find any info online.
Don't know how many level can i change my equipment and if i have to unlock something in game before

Kiken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i hope its the right place to ask about it but if i upload my save file can someone add 800 all 3 type of palamute egg rarity ticket please ? and add like 500 of bottle cap please ? if you could it would be really awesome
Why not add those yourself? Why would you want/need someone else to do it?

Rsvpripp3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope its the right place to ask about it but if i upload my save file can someone add 800 all 3 type of palamute egg rarity ticket please ? and add like 500 of bottle cap please ? if you could it would be really awesome
If you can upload your save you can edit it also

Rsvpripp3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how many level has the equipment? i see people with lev 5 but im not sure how to unlock and cant find any info online.
Don't know how many level can i change my equipment and if i have to unlock something in game before
You have to be at end game to unlock tier 4 and 5

jeba1ted

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
but do you know how to really use the turtle insect save editor then ? i tried to open it on my pc but it opened a tab in explorer instead if i could understand how to use it then i could make my friend edit it
Bottle caps are not supported yet. You can use hex editor to edit bottle caps.

Jormandfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bottle caps are not supported yet. You can use hex editor to edit bottle caps.
alright but how can i edit it as i dont know yet how to use the insect turtle save editor ? could you help me please ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why not add those yourself? Why would you want/need someone else to do it?
because it was my friend that uploaded my save and given it to me, me i dont really have a hacked switch its why and he do not seem able to edit the item and the like in it

Jormandfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Upload your save file. I'll edit your bottle caps
thanks you so much :) do you think you could add many normal rare and super rare palamute ticket please ? if not i understand thanks you so much again for helping me with that i am so happy :D

Attachments

• backup_griffon_18_juillet.zip
    195.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited by Jormandfen,

jeba1ted

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
thanks you so much :) do you think you could add many normal rare and super rare palamute ticket please ? if not i understand thanks you so much again for helping me with that i am so happy :D
Sorry, I dont know what palamute tickets are. Load save slot 1.

Attachments

• Saves.rar
    115 KB · Views: 97

Jormandfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, I dont know what palamute tickets are. Load save slot 1.
1250 Palamute Ticket (N) 팔러뮤트 티켓(N)
1251 Palamute Ticket (R) 팔러뮤트 티켓(R)
1252 Palamute Ticket (SR) 팔러뮤트 티켓(SR)
normally it should be that number i think do you think you can try it to see if it work ?
do you think you can add them please ?
i would be so grateful and i wont bother you again with the editing of my save i promise

Last edited by Jormandfen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto