ROM Hack RELEASE Monster Hunter Rise 60 FPS mod

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
me too dude lol
overclocked to 1785/921/1600 for 1-2 years from start sys-clk release and can use in sx os
I test my battery without OC and still normal can play 2-3 hours

and How to OC to 2193/921/2131??

Yeah. even my battery is still in very good condition after 3 years full of gaming. Extreme OC wont be discussed here mate. That's another story.

barbatos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Is there any way to make this work with Ryujinx emulator?

I've tried and the emulator is reading it from the correct location but it's not unlocking my framerate.

I'm using version 1.1.1 (0100B04011742000)

Thanks.

search Monster Hunter Rise Playable on PC on youtube, I can't post link

Solotato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't wifi safe, right? And would it be possible to make the handheld res/graphics lower to make the framerate a little more stable? (like xenoblade de?)

AcGrandvichy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey im new to this whole thing. Is this mod for Ryujinx stuff or does this work in the actual Switch which I will love you so much if it does. Also, this stuff is pretty cool man, wish I could learn about this modding thing.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey im new to this whole thing. Is this mod for Ryujinx stuff or does this work in the actual Switch which I will love you so much if it does. Also, this stuff is pretty cool man, wish I could learn about this modding thing.
I'm doing this only for hardware. Nothing what I have done was made with emulators in mind.

EmsyAlex

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I haven't used any mods on games I play on sysMMC, but I would really like to try the mod while playing online with friends and so on, the thing is, I don't know if nintendo has a problem with changing files on titles so my question is, is it a pretty common thing to get banned on these kind of mods, like this one? Has any experienced a ban before from online because of using a 60 fps mod or such on a title? I am sorry if the question is stupid.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I haven't used any mods on games I play on sysMMC, but I would really like to try the mod while playing online with friends and so on, the thing is, I don't know if nintendo has a problem with changing files on titles so my question is, is it a pretty common thing to get banned on these kind of mods, like this one? Has any experienced a ban before from online because of using a 60 fps mod or such on a title? I am sorry if the question is stupid.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-man...cheats-or-mods-on-mhrise.585970/#post-9423410

werd10101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the fans are too loud to play it at 60fps in handheld mode.
I had that issue but setting it to 1750/844/1600 ReverseNX while docked made it fine. Handheld I'm using the 720p mod so I've just accepted 30fps with a tiny overclock in GPU

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1