Hacking Monster Hunter G and UAB loader error...

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
elistan said:
discovered that the game has a system update...
Well i do want to tell you that it could be for that PS Home like channel for mii's witch will be released may 1st in Japan.
............Witch i'll be importing
cool.gif

serukun

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Greetings from Italy!

Well, this game had a problem to me. As a normal start, I just had black screen. With gecko os, it gave me the error 002.

I installed softchip in the homebrew channel, then I turned on 'enable' the option about error 002. Then I had a green fixed screen. I changed language on 'japanese' then I started changing ios, and finally I found the IOS061 that started the game, even after connecting the classic controller (lot of people have black screen after connecting the classic controller). My wii has a d2lite chip on and is updated with the last update for european consoles.

This game is now turning my wife into 'super happy', as she's japanese and loves this videogame.

I hope this will be useful for somebody there.

Ciao!

cancernoodle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
serukun said:
Greetings from Italy!

Well, this game had a problem to me. As a normal start, I just had black screen. With gecko os, it gave me the error 002.

I installed softchip in the homebrew channel, then I turned on 'enable' the option about error 002. Then I had a green fixed screen. I changed language on 'japanese' then I started changing ios, and finally I found the IOS061 that started the game, even after connecting the classic controller (lot of people have black screen after connecting the classic controller). My wii has a d2lite chip on and is updated with the last update for european consoles.

This game is now turning my wife into 'super happy', as she's japanese and loves this videogame.

I hope this will be useful for somebody there.

Ciao!

IOS061 ? I dont have that...cant google it too....someone please pm me link to it
smile.gif

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Dzapa said:
Tried playing it with IOS 61 installed, didnt work. Same freezes after classic controller confirmation.

Have you tried IOS51? In game disc, there are IOS37/38/51/53/55 with other old IOSes and SystemMenu3.4.

lavamasta

Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
im downloading the game right now to test it out
wink.gif
im gonna try and figure it out. i havent had much trouble with my wii yet so im gonna hope for the best and i think it'll work for me
smile.gif

nobitakun

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a bit odd, I've downloaded and burned flawlessly my monster hunter tri, and when I load it with backup loader, it appears that the console gets it as a GC game, since the GC backup loader is appearing at boot LOL, then freeze...

Maybe bad iso? I've got cios36 Rev09, and also I've got patched mios with the GC backup launcher 0.2 and sys menu 3.3Ev1.

Zarode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nobitakun said:
It's a bit odd, I've downloaded and burned flawlessly my monster hunter tri, and when I load it with backup loader, it appears that the console gets it as a GC game, since the GC backup loader is appearing at boot LOL, then freeze...

Maybe bad iso? I've got cios36 Rev09, and also I've got patched mios with the GC backup launcher 0.2 and sys menu 3.3Ev1.

Tried USB Loader? The demo is only about 0.14gb (140 MB-ish). You could probably run it on 1 gig flash drive. It works perfectly with USB Loader (1.5).

Duffman6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a suspicion that the reason that we can't get this game to work is because it can't create a save file, so if anyone who has gotten the game to work could post their save file it would be much appreciated.

Duffman6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Omgwtfisthat said:
There's no save for it, it's a demo...... (Well, I havent checked my Wii system memory, but at no point has it paused to save)

I was talking about Monster Hunter G which is a full game not Monster Hunter 3 which works perfectly (probably because it doesn't use save files)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop ramming your rom