Gaming Monster Hunter Freedom Unite armor pieces mising.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing th gae and wanted to make the kushala daora armor, but it's missing pieces at the armor shop and I noticed that this has happened for other sets too, the only thing I"ve done is do the DLC download thing from capcom, the budnle of items and tehn also somechallenge quests and cannot believe it's no where to be seen The rest o fthe armor is there, just waist, and gauntlets aren't lised for duora armor.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Some armor pieces only show up if you find a very particular monster carve/drop. There's a couple of sets that are all made of the usual carves and have one or two pieces that need a Plus-type drop for whatever reason or a super-rare gem (Rathlos/Rathian Rubies come to mind). Keep on grinding, they'll show up eventually - it's a matter of luck.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have gotten literaly al of the ingredients for the armor according to the wiki anyay I have the pieces to make it, and I'm on elder 7* quests, and I have the parts, they're all there and it's making zero sense to me as to why the items aren't available. I know that some blades/armors that require a super rare drop, for example a bosses head won't show up until it's found but the armor all requires the same kinds of items but they're non-existent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lo