• No.

Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

sKeEt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe it's just my discs though they ran fine when I was on 3.2u. Guess i'll just try finding ntsc versions or burn to a new disc because Madworld and No More Heroes wasn't working until I burned to a new disc.

Chebico

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rise said:
Hi

I`m getting ret = -2011 error aswell.

Installing wad, please wait...
>>Installing title... ERROR! (ret = -2011)

This is while installing the IOS70-64-v6687[tb+es_div+nand].wad

Anyone know how to get around it ?

Try a different WAD Manager.
I had 3 WADS i couldnt install with the WAD Manager in the pack.
So i downloaded the official WAD Manager 1.5 by Waninkoko and they installed fine!

Lyker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rise said:
Hi

I`m getting ret = -2011 error aswell.

Installing wad, please wait...
>>Installing title... ERROR! (ret = -2011)

This is while installing the IOS70-64-v6687[tb+es_div+nand].wad

Anyone know how to get around it ?

I had the same problem.
I changed to another SD card/brand and it worked.

astyanax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
edited for my current issue

When I put NeoGamma on my SDCard, (through the link that's provided on the main page, then the download spot on the next) it says "your cIOS has revision 17, to achieve best compatibility use revision 13a(!) or 14.

Will this be a issue at all?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
astyanax said:
I installed Bootmii as Boot2 and IOS. Then after doing the NAND backup, I copied over Bootmii folder, NAND.bin, & keys.bin and then removed them from my SDCard.

Whenever I reboot my Wii with my SD Card inside, the Bootmii menu doesn't appear anymore (Or is that working as attended, was under the impression it should fire up right away).
this is working correctly, to access bootmii, copy the bootmii folder back onto the sd card

to fix ur neogamma problem... try downloading the neogamma autoboot mod from my signature and see if that works for u

aaronkephart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the guide accordingly. I did every single step. Including the NAND backup. When I installed boot2, it had to be installed as an IOS, unfortunately...

However, after all modifications, I notice that backup games are not playing. I then realized that I need to install cIOSCORP 3.6. I did, and it still does not play backed up discs. I've read where your supposed to downgrade a certain IOS(IOS 15 I'm pretty sure), and it would fix the problem. Well, here I am, still with the same issue....

I bought the wii about 10 days ago because the other's laser burnt.

iamwally

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please excuse the newbie question, I have done a bunch of wii's using this method and some before using another but I have never been asked by anyone till now about this issue. Using this method to mod wii's should the shop channel work when done or not? Also, is there a reason not to use shop channel or is it ok?

Thanks,

iamwally

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shop channel should work if you updated to 4.2 with the package and it's safe to use I've downloaded the BBCiPlayer channel from the shop channel

If it doesn't work install IOS61 and shop channel v18 from the update package through wad manager and the shop channel should work

iamwally

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried that and still no luck. When I try to run the Shop Channel all I get is a black screen and I have to hard boot the wii to get it to shutdown and restart. Could it have something to do with priiloader's system menu hacks?

Thanks,

iamwally

iamwally

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys I did the ios61 install again and that seems to have done the trick. Very strange.

Thanks again,

iamwally

oops! I guess I spoke to soon as now the shop channel is working but every time I go to install something I get an error code. So I guess it still isn't working. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

iamwally

iamwally

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried that again and no dice. Still I get the error. I am trying to retrieve my Wii Speak Channel (I know ... lame!) and when I try it gives me a 204036 error. Also when I try to install the Internet Channel it gives me a 202011 error. I don't get it. Weird. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

iamwally

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, but it lets you browse through the shopping channel though right?

So then its not a problem with your Wii or WiFi connection because you can access the channel.

It's Ninty's servers.

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Wad Manager 1.5 and I'm getting (after the SYS menu and IOS70 install) that there are 28 installs to do, not 22. Did you add more wads?

EDIT: Everything seems to work fine. I haven't tested a loader yet, but hopefully it'll work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, made a new one