Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
tkk said:
jalaneme said:
there is no support for 480p in no more heroes, trust me, don't waste your time and blank discs!

Strange..

I got NMH to work on my PAL in 480p.
Used wii-vmc_1.0 then brickblocked it and used regionfree.

http://rapidshare.com/files/97359418/wii-vmc_1.0.zip
(Used option 3)
1. PAL (interlaced) (PAL 576i)
2. PAL60 (interlaced) (PAL 480i)
3. PAL60 (progressive) (PAL 480p)
4. NTSC (interlaced) (NTSC 480i)
5. NTSC (progressive) (NTSC 480p)
6. PAL (non interlaced)
7. PAL (progressive)
8. PAL60 (non interlaced)
9. NTSC (non interlaced)
10. MPAL (interlaced)
11. MPAL (non interlaced)

just like i told you in blackcats it displayed in VGA MODE not 480P EDTV display! all i got was a black screen and a green screen for a few seconds and that was it! the game wouldn't load!

QUOTE(Ralek @ Mar 6 2008, 11:08 AM)
using wiikey 1.9g and did the same without any success Oo

u see i aint the only one, it don't work, not sure what TV tkk is using, but i have a hdtv lcd display, maybe you have sdtv?

tkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ralek said:
using wiikey 1.9g and did the same without any success Oo

u see i aint the only one, it don't work, not sure what TV tkk is using, but i have a hdtv lcd display, maybe you have sdtv?

U kidding me ? :-), i have a Sharp Aquos LC-46XL1E with component cable.
I feel sorry for you, it may be tv related, some here got it to work and some did'nt :-(

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ralek said:
well no i got an hdtv and 480p is normally no problem. component cabel is doing the job quite fine.

same here, all games so far that can display in 480p do no problems.

QUOTE(tkk @ Mar 6 2008, 12:16 PM) U kidding me ? :-), i have a Sharp Aquos LC-46XL1E with component cable.
I feel sorry for you, it may be tv related, some here got it to work and some did'nt :-(

nope, like i said before my 480p display is fine on my tv, i've never had a problem with this mode at all, i'm guessing it's another mode that i need for my specific tv before it can work, only problem is which one? there is quite a few to choose from on that program and i only have 4 disc left
wacko.gif

Grenader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Winning Eleven and it still locks up on load.

Here is what I did:

1. Opened the Iso with Trucha Signer
2. I dragged the main.dol into the Wii VMC
3. I chose PAL 480p... (is that my mistake? does Winning Eleven only support 60 Hz?)
4. Replaced it and signed the partition in which the main.dol is located.
5. Applied RegionFrii and Brickblocker
6. Burned the iso

HELP!

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Grenader said:

Here is what I did:

3. I chose PAL 480p... (is that my mistake? does Winning Eleven only support 60 Hz?)
6. Burned the iso

HELP!

When i edited WE with a hex editor, i set it to 60 hz and it plays plays........

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
jalaneme said:

nope, like i said before my 480p display is fine on my tv, i've never had a problem with this mode at all, i'm guessing it's another mode that i need for my specific tv before it can work, only problem is which one? there is quite a few to choose from on that program and i only have 4 disc left
wacko.gif

And that's why i use DVD+RW when testing out stuff.

Grenader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gjac1 said:
Grenader said:

Here is what I did:

6. Burned the iso

HELP!

When i edited WE with a hex editor, i set it to 60 hz and it plays plays........
Well, I just tested PAL 480i 60Hz and it does NOT work. That sucks.

Skyzoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
jalaneme said:
Ralek said:
well no i got an hdtv and 480p is normally no problem. component cabel is doing the job quite fine.

same here, all games so far that can display in 480p do no problems.

QUOTE(tkk @ Mar 6 2008, 12:16 PM) U kidding me ? :-), i have a Sharp Aquos LC-46XL1E with component cable.

wacko.gif

Don't be so annoyed, it's not our fault and we are not your servants ...
hate2.gif

Read and do this step by step : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=773...t&p=1015096
People who do this haven't any problem ... runs fine in 480p and widescreen. My TV is HD compatible (so 480 runs on it) and I really see the difference between edtv and 60hz only. The game supports 480p so ...

Think about using region free if your doesn't support it automatically before patching iso !

And buy some DVD-RW !
nyanya.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
DjoeNtje said:
And that's why i use DVD+RW when testing out stuff.

i don't have any DVD+RW media left, i will have to look around for some i think.

QUOTE(Skyzoboy @ Mar 6 2008, 01:54 PM) Don't be so annoyed, it's not our fault and we are not your servants ...
hate2.gif

Read and do this step by step : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=773...t&p=1015096
People who do this haven't any problem ... runs fine in 480p and widescreen. My TV is HD compatible (so 480 runs on it) and I really see the difference between edtv and 60hz only. The game supports 480p so ...

Think about using region free if your doesn't support it automatically before patching iso !

And buy some DVD-RW !
nyanya.gif

seriously man, i'm just asking for confirmation before i waste more media, i did say i don't even know if i have any DVD+RW left, also everyones tv is different, just because someone says it works on their tv settings it dosn't mean it will work on all tv's with the same settings!

Skyzoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
jalaneme said:
seriously man, i'm just asking for confirmation before i waste more media, i did say i don't even know if i have any DVD+RW left, also everyones tv is different, just because someone says it works on their tv settings it dosn't mean it will work on all tv's with the same settings!

jalanemeplease don't waste blank dvdr's there is no 480p support with this hack or any other hack, i select 480p by default on my Wii and just got a blank screen, game wouldn't even load.

No problem ... it's not just your first post (and topics who speak about NMH on PAL) where you say that game/hack doesn't support 480p, that you have black screen of death ... many people have no soucy, not only one ... Maybe you should give your TV references
smile.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Skyzoboy said:
No problem ... it's not just your first post (and topics who speak about NMH on PAL) where you say that game/hack doesn't support 480p, that you have black screen of death ...

look, i don't expect you to believe me but i really shouldn't haven't to show you video proof of the problem.

ricdanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to patch an ISO so that it supports all PAL modes and not just the one we choose?
Making it work like a regular release.

Skyzoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
jalaneme said:
Skyzoboy said:
No problem ... it's not just your first post (and topics who speak about NMH on PAL) where you say that game/hack doesn't support 480p, that you have black screen of death ...

look, i don't expect you to believe me but i really shouldn't haven't to show you video proof of the problem.

I never say that you lie
smile.gif

TV references ? Maybe someone have the same one and tried the hack with success ?
unsure.gif

namubi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naruto Shippuden EX 1 didnt work for me either on pal no matter which mode, after boot I got an black screen and disc stops spinng that means that there must be some Drive check like on mario galaxy which we have to find and disable.

Too bad that Naruto Shippuuden ex 2 isnt able to open up with trucha, hope a fix will make it happen.

zvix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Skyzoboy said:
jalaneme said:
Skyzoboy said:

I never say that you lie
smile.gif

TV references ? Maybe someone have the same one and tried the hack with success ?
unsure.gif

Yeah I agree, I dont believe the 480p mode is the real video output on the ntsc games. My tv still claims that I run smash jap on 480p.. but when I start playing I notice a blank screen and a switch to 480i.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon