• Move micro SD slot

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is worth it to put psp stick? i have n3ds (not the xl)
Yes defently BUTTT you need to have some balls, people just stick it on top the "holder" and call it a day but then it's a little wobbly, i used super glue and positioned perfectly streight and it worked out perfect, if you glue it in it feels perfect and it's so odd because the nub doesn't move but the position of your finger makes stuff move and it's very accurate,

Reactions: AlucardjX

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i've done my third n3ds xl mod, i was really annoyed by the orange wifi led, so i replaced it with a green one to match the spotpass green :P
IMG_0208.JPG

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a ton of 3000 sticks did you just shave the nub to make it fit or?
you need a psp-1000 nub, the 3000 won't work the 1000 had a cap on the stick like the c stick does though the 2000 and 3000 use a complete analog stick , you can't remove the nub

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it as simple as just disconnecting the old led and chucking in a new one or no? :P
desolder the old smd led, it's whiny tiny, but once you removed it you can just replace it with any kind of smd 0603 i think, i had tons laying around, i kinda do want a white one for the power but i don't have one of those but the green wifi looks dope though

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need a psp-1000 nub, the 3000 won't work the 1000 had a cap on the stick like the c stick does though the 2000 and 3000 use a complete analog stick , you can't remove the nub

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

desolder the old smd led, it's whiny tiny, but once you removed it you can just replace it with any kind of smd 0603 i think, i had tons laying around, i kinda do want a white one for the power but i don't have one of those but the green wifi looks dope though
OK I also have a shit tone of 1000 nubs im asking what you did though.

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK I also have a shit tone of 1000 nubs im asking what you did though.
you can pull the 1000 nub just off the psp, no need to disassamble or anything, it has a square form underneath.
now you can do two things, take a needle stick it it in the c stick and jank it out, it's holden in by 2 rubber circles one on the bottom left and one on the top, jank it out it doessent matter if you destroy the circles you can still place it back in without it falling out. the second thing you can do is open up your 3ds and remove the 3 screws that old the c stick in place and remove the rubber like that.
the form that the holder of the c stick has is a 95% match of that of the psp 1000 nub,i've glued mine in, but it even holds without glue, i just liked the stability of the glued version, you can find it on youtube, try psp c stick mod or something like that, it should work on both models of the new 3ds, i've only done it with my xl yet since i don't have another set of nub's i only have psp 2000 left, i have orded more for my girlfriend's new 3ds but i haven't done those but i've seen other people do them

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can pull the 1000 nub just off the psp, no need to disassamble or anything, it has a square form underneath.
now you can do two things, take a needle stick it it in the c stick and jank it out, it's holden in by 2 rubber circles one on the bottom left and one on the top, jank it out it doessent matter if you destroy the circles you can still place it back in without it falling out. the second thing you can do is open up your 3ds and remove the 3 screws that old the c stick in place and remove the rubber like that.
the form that the holder of the c stick has is a 95% match of that of the psp 1000 nub,i've glued mine in, but it even holds without glue, i just liked the stability of the glued version, you can find it on youtube, try psp c stick mod or something like that, it should work on both models of the new 3ds, i've only done it with my xl yet since i don't have another set of nub's i only have psp 2000 left, i have orded more for my girlfriend's new 3ds but i haven't done those but i've seen other people do them
You could have just typed "pop the c-stick off and replace it with the PSP nub" lol

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You could have just typed "pop the c-stick off and replace it with the PSP nub" lol
well you could have guessed that your self :P as you can clearly see in the picture that i have a torn out c stick and a psp nub on it :P
since you asked i thought you wanted a tutorial

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you could have guessed that your self :P as you can clearly see in the picture that i have a torn out c stick and a psp nub on it :P
since you asked i thought you wanted a tutorial
I thought that maybe the N3DSXL srick needed to be disassembled or something.

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't rip out your C-Stick nub because if you don't like the PSP stick you ain't finding a replacement anytime soon, don't be lazy.
Just take it apart and remove it.

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't rip out your C-Stick nub because if you don't like the PSP stick you ain't finding a replacement anytime soon, don't be lazy.
Just take it apart and remove it.
even if you rip it out you can still put it back without it falling out. so ther is not a problem doing that, i just think it's unesessary seen how easy it is to remove it propperly

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Best keep original parts intact never know when you might need it. after all you wont really find a original C-Stick nub from nintendo, they don't sell their parts.

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I prefer parts knowing there from Nintendo...... not some 3rd part remake.
that's you, 99% won't care, if ther stuff breaks they rather get replacement then leaving ther console trash just because you can't find something that also comes from china but just went though the nintendo company

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sorry I sat on them when they were open
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So that version is semi rare